Adding footwell lighting

Bought some of these of travelinlite for my t6, can someone pm me how you fit them etc wires, have done this to my car but via the interior light guessing same sort of wiring just guessing which wires which? Cheers

The kit I bought from @Pauly had a wiring loom with it that simply plugged between the step light on one side - so no cutting or splicing needed. Took me about 20mins in the end.

The t6 have punched out slots in the trim which you just remove with a knife and the led fittings clip in.

If I don’t have the step lights is this still plug and play?
You’ll have a light in the rear step, as only velle’s (and cali’s I think) have them in the front steps. So Pauly makes up a kit that will take the feed from the rear step light. Got them in mine, and they are great.

If I don’t have the step lights is this still plug and play?
It’s possible to do it to connect to cab roof light but needs a pillar removed, prob simpler to connect in dash, I can supply kit with a couple posi tap connectors so no wires to cut

£47 for full plug and play or £30 for non plug and play with posi tap connectors (these are the same as other companies sell)

Hi mate do you sell just the led bulbs to upgrade the step lights?
Yes mate, standard step lights (rectangle units) are better replaced with dedicated LED units these are £5 each but assuming you have caravelle oval light then you need 4 small led lamps per fitting so 8 for twin slider and they are a few quid a set but need to double check price but you have to split the fitting to install them as they are slightly different shape to normal bulbs (have tried several brands) so don’t go in from the rear as normal lamps do but it’s not too bad just need to remove fitting and use a couple small screwdrivers to pop the tabs apart

It’s possible to do it to connect to cab roof light but needs a pillar removed, prob simpler to connect in dash, I can supply kit with a couple posi tap connectors so no wires to cut
Cheers Pauly but removing pillars and fiddling under the dash is a bit risky for me.

You can wire into the lower passenger side of the dash which means only removing the glove box, which is about six screws, dead easy and no risk of damaging anything.

Iv just fitted this kit.. looks awesome but I just started my van and now it says airbag error? I had to take out the glove box. Any ideas anyone? :mad::confused:

Back