Adding footwell lighting

@Pauly ,I also might be interested in just a loom ,I have two lights left and might put them in the plastic cover on the rear of driver and passenger seat .rear footwell lights
Could you put a photo up of your light connector,
Mine are the same as a caravelle light plug

This is the item number for. EBay
301082604891 .
I got all my interior led's from here it's
Travelinlite if you want to search him
I sent him a question to ask which fitted he sent me the item above ,I wasn't sure so
I also spoke to him as this listing is for side lights ,but he said they fit and also the same fitting for footwell lights .
So far all led's I have fitted from them have be spot on ,and a nice white colour aswell .
Think we have our wires crossed, we are looking for LED lamps to go in caravelle gen 6 step lights the teeny tiny ones you were looking for some a while back

Think we have our wires crossed, we are looking for LED lamps to go in caravelle gen 6 step lights the teeny tiny ones you were looking for some a while back
That reminds me, mine fade up and down so will need to be a quality led driver to support the dimming..

@Pauly
Is it possible to just purchase the plug and play loom bits, as i have some old lights out of my Bora which look as if they will fit.
Cheers
Yes of course mate, shoot me a pm of what lights you have and where you want to fit them and i will make one the correct length

@Pauly ,I also might be interested in just a loom ,I have two lights left and might put them in the plastic cover on the rear of driver and passenger seat .rear footwell lights
Could you put a photo up of your light connector,
Mine are the same as a caravelle light plug
I only have a couple plugs left for caravelle style connector but will get some more ordered now

That reminds me, mine fade up and down so will need to be a quality led driver to support the dimming..
Tried a few different lamps and aftermarket LED fittings and all the ones we have fade up and down nicely on the interior circuit

Sorry @Pauly try this eBay number 272558350710 ,these are the ones for the caravelle lights .

I only have a couple plugs left for caravelle style connector but will get some more ordered now
Are the kombi step lights a different plug to the caravelle one's ?

Thats the ones thanks mate
Have you fitted them and they work ok ?

Are the kombi step lights a different plug to the caravelle one's ?
Yes will post you a pic a minute they are in the other office, we are halfway through moving getting fed up carrying boxes and finding a home for everything, think its going to be another late one, should probably get off here and do some work but its sooo difficult

Thats the ones thanks mate
Have you fitted them and they work ok ?
Yes fitted them ,all good
You have to take the front cover off the light as the led is slightly bigger on the end and won't go in from the back .
But I think that's how you would put new bulb in anyway

I have put some clear vinyl over my caravelle lights ,so they don't get scratched .

@Pauly, have you managed to get any more of the under-dash kits made up? What price were they as I can't see them in the shop.

Yes i have restocked now have a couple looms made up and plenty of white LED fittings but only one red set left

Back