Adblue Pumps

Scot

T6 Pro
Just a thought that may help.
How about a section where we can let everyone know where we can purchase Adblue from a pump rather than the container option.
Just topped up with 12.41 lts @69p per ltr =£8.56. No mess or left overs to worry about
Shell Garage, South Queensferry EH30 9SF.
Scot.

Pretty much anywhere that has HGV pumps will have an Adblue pump

Last edited by a moderator:
Just a thought that may help.
How about a section where we can let everyone know where we can purchase Adblue from a pump rather than the container option.
Just topped up with 12.41 lts @69p per ltr =£8.56. No mess or left overs to worry about
Shell Garage, South Queensferry EH30 9SF.
Scot.
Yeah, this is a handy one if your touring Scotland in your van. Just north of Edinburgh and close to the new M90 Queensferry Crossing over the Firth of Forth. If your touring up the east coast of Scotland, you'd probably want to stop of at South Queensferry to see our three pretty bridges. So this Shell garage would be on your route.

Last edited:
Anyone kmow of a petrol stations that has Adblue at its pump in South East Wales, that allow cars snd vans yo fill up

Can I just ask as our T6 shows 9000mls on clock when should I expect to see the AdBlue waring sign??
Bought from dealer with 8500 and I think he said it was every 5000mls or so but wasn't paying the attention I should have been as just wanted to drive it home.

Can I just ask as our T6 shows 9000mls on clock when should I expect to see the AdBlue waring sign??
Bought from dealer with 8500 and I think he said it was every 5000mls or so but wasn't paying the attention I should have been as just wanted to drive it home.
Have a look through your MFD menus under driving data and one will tell you your range in your adblue tank. If it has covered 9000 then it will have been topped up once already and probably not far off again. Don’t let the range drop to 600 or the van won’t start.

Just have a look on your mfd mate it’s should say how many miles left ;)

Have a look through your MFD menus under driving data and one will tell you your range in your adblue tank. If it has covered 9000 then it will have been topped up once already and probably not far off again. Don’t let the range drop to 600 or the van won’t start.
Beat me to lol, @Victor19 dont overfill the adblue always put either the minimum or maximum in as it can cause adblue faults.

Anyone kmow of a petrol stations that has Adblue at its pump in South East Wales, that allow cars snd vans yo fill up
Sorry can’t help with specific stations but afaik you can use any ad blue pump as they are all normal flow rates unlike the diesel pumps for wagons. I fill up at our local HGV pumps.

99.9p a litre...sounds dear to me?. That was at the truck filling pump,dont know if they have it at the "normal" pumps.

I paid around 50p a litre the last time I filled up, just before Christmas. That was at a large shell station on a major trunk road. A bargain compared to these robbing bar stewards

A5F740E8-7F10-4541-958A-34BAA9F55DB1.jpeg

Back