Adaptive Cruise Control (ACC) and Front Assist on T6.1

Aleks_vl

VIP Member
Hi everyone, I took the last bus that was in stock, but none of them had cruise control, but I can't, because mostly goes on the highway and I decided to retrofit the bus with cruise control, and at the same time with the Front Assist system, all I need is ordered and bought, and then I ran into a problem I can't find the connection diagram of the radar sensor (Front Assist) on the T6.1, T6 I have, but they say it does not fit. So here is the crux of the issue there is someone this scheme, share, please.

The T6.1 is based on MQB Plattform.
There everything is different than T6 wich was PQ25.
In MQB most of the Features need Software enablement with Cryptographically safe Codes.
And the wiring i dont have, too.
Last time i looked in Elsa online it was not available.

I know about the encoding, the official dealer promised to prescribe it to me, but refuses to install it, in fact, everything is just on the wires of the Kan bus and power, but where and in what block this is the whole snag, the dealer asked for a printout of the scheme they refuse to say it is forbidden to disclose information)))

Not exactly the ACC - only the regular one.

Not exactly the ACC - only the regular one.

Thanks I've already seen it, there's no specifics, just water.

Kufatec does ACC (supply only) on T6.1 for €999 = £905

44005-automatische-distanzregelung-acc-fuer-vw-t6-sh.jpeg44005-automatische-distanzregelung-acc-fuer-vw-t6-sh-2.jpeg44005-automatische-distanzregelung-acc-fuer-vw-t6-sh-3.jpeg

Product information "Adaptive Cruise Control (ACC) for VW T6 SH"

• Complete set for retrofitting an automatic cruise control (ACC) incl. City Emergency Braking for VW T6 SH
  • By a radar sensor in the front bumper, the system controls both the speed and the distance to the vehicle ahead
  • Adjustable speed up to 210 km/h (for manual transmission from the 2nd gear)
  • Stop & go function (only with automatic transmission)
  • Increase of the riding comfort in heavy traffic and long highway trips
  • The City Emergency Braking are able to warn of impending collisions
  • Display of distance and control range in the speedometer
  • Selection of the distance via the multifunction steering wheel (if installed) or via the separate steering column lever on the left side
Scope of delivery:
  • depending on the chassis number
Notes:
  • The article will only be shipped by prior arrangement
  • For vehicles with automatic transmission (PR-No.: G1C,G1D) the ABS control unit must be replaced. We would be pleased to submit you an offer.
  • Check the compatibility of the Can Gateway and replace it with the Highline version if necessary

Product group:Assistance systems
Coding:Full coding dongle
Product type:Complete kit
Weight (in kg):1.3
Installation time (in h):4
EAN:4250363344082

Link below:

Reactions: mmi
Thank you, I have already written off with them, since I already bought a kit for installation, I only need a Full coding dongle, and they say we do not sell separately. Unfortunately, this is not my option.

Thank you, I have already written off with them, since I already bought a kit for installation, I only need a Full coding dongle, and they say we do not sell separately. Unfortunately, this is not my option.
Have you got it to work yet? Im also interested in this.

No yet, everything is bought waiting for heat, but maybe the price for encoding will be a little less, but for now it is very expensive 500 euros only for adaptation.20210215_120857.jpg

Last edited:
Reactions: mmi
This is in Russia, in Germany, Kufatec generally refused if you do not buy spare parts from them.

They reminded me about the cruise, and again I got a chill in one place and decided to call to find out how things are going today. :DThat's what you had to prove! Now I called to find out the price for today (500 euros is the price for December), said that I have all the equipment installed on the bus and only need to connect programmatically. The price was announced 200 euros, I'm shocked, the price tag fell more than 2 times, then I asked will this be done with the substitution of the vin number?, no, they say it was generated with reference to my vin number and when updating the car's firmware, nothing will fly off from the official dealer, they give a guarantee.
Result:Everyone speaks so beautifully that you just want to believe, jump into the bus and rush to them immediately.;)

Back