ABT or Sportline splitter?

Semisonic

VIP Member
T6 Pro
ABT front or sport line front ?
Is ABT worth the money ? Still undecided for new black van coming £££££

I had the Sportline splitter, and although it looks ok in the picture, in reality it's a tough one to make look good, and very subjective.
I've never been a fan of anything ABT. It always looks too glued on for my personal taste, and even worse in the flesh. Mods of this nature are a very personal choice. I removed my Sportline splitter some time ago, and think it looks loads cleaner than before, but you light prefer it with the splitter.

20180705_142319.jpg 20181028_164615.jpg

I bought the van style modified T5 one but never fitted it. Glad I didn't, the missus saw a sportline parked in Westfield last October and really liked it. It's a bit marmite and looks better on some colours than others, not sure why.

I bought the van style modified T5 one but never fitted it. Glad I didn't, the missus saw a sportline parked in Westfield last October and really liked it. It's a bit marmite and looks better on some colours than others, not sure why.

As in the T5.1 Sportline splitter?

That is a VANSTYLE splitter,

This is the T5.1 sportline splitter . . .

1.jpg

and here is the T6 sportline splitter

2.JPG

IMHO the Sportline only works with the splitter, makes the lines flow better.

We had the first dealer ABT Kombi in the Uk back in 2016, and I personally think it’s had it time. It’s very OTT and also if you want to go low on bilsteins, be very aware that the spoiler sits very low to the ground

Did you fit the front spoiler yourself or know how it’s fitted. I know it’s in 3 pieces but not sure how it’s fitted.

Hehe, mines quite often in 5 or 6 pieces, smashed to pieces. I’m on number 3 and I’ve just hit it again.

It’s one big piece and only put on with 3m tape I think, but I’ve never fitted it, I get a local bodyshop to do it.

The last one I had fitted has been bonded and screwed on, so it’s survived a few clonks but it’s all hanging off again now.

The last one was about £1600 with vat, paint and fitting.

Back