A little wave makes you feel good.

I have waved at other VW vans but got to the point where I feel like everyone is just downright ignorant. Sounds sad but I was very much looking forward to giving the old VW sign but now starting to feel embarrass when I do.

In the 4 weeks I have owned the van one other van has waved, although it was a T6 :thumbsup:
This is true but I continue to wave! Yes, I’m a loon!

I have waved at other VW vans but got to the point where I feel like everyone is just downright ignorant. Sounds sad but I was very much looking forward to giving the old VW sign but now starting to feel embarrassed when I do.

In the 4 weeks I have owned the van one other van has waved, although it was a T6 :thumbsup:
You should try towing a caravan then..... absolutely zero response. We even tried to instigate a 'New Wave Of Caravanning' to no avail.

The other half cringes but I'm there waving like one of those air blown advertising things and nothing............ nada. Not even a smile or often indication of any life whatsoever.

I am expecting big things of the Dub Club! :waving::somersault::thumbsup:

You should try towing a caravan then..... absolutely zero response. We even tried to instigate a 'New Wave Of Caravanning' to no avail.

The other half cringes but I'm there waving like one of those air blown advertising things and nothing............ nada. Not even a smile or often indication of any life whatsoever.

I am expecting big things of the Dub Club! :waving::somersault::thumbsup:

Ha ha we have a van and tried to instigate the same wave club but that fell apart at the seams.No one ever waves... full stop.

Sited it now so no more making a fool of myself and embarrassing the good lady wife.

Ha ha we have a van and tried to instigate the same wave club but that fell apart at the seams.No one ever waves... full stop.

Sited it now so no more making a fool of myself and embarrassing the good lady wife.
I'd say let's keep trying but knowing my luck, we would pass each other, both wave and the shock of someone waving back would send me flying off the road!!

I'm keeping the wave to fellow VW'ers from now on.

Even those not in a black van!

I was excited to engage in all this waving, problem is i haven't had a wave from anyone yet :(

Maybe when the mods are all done they will think i'm not a work van :D

UPDATE! I got a wave back from a modified Metallic blue T4 Reg was something something 'LOW' this-morning.
What sort of wave? :unsure:Are you sure it was the positive welcoming sort and not the err the other sort of wave.? You really ought not to be provoking people just to get a reaction, you know that does not count as a wave!:cautious:

I'd say let's keep trying but knowing my luck, we would pass each other, both wave and the shock of someone waving back would send me flying off the road!!

I'm keeping the wave to fellow VW'ers from now on.

Even those not in a black van!

Have you tried turning it off and on again?

is why we all need T6 forum stickers on show............ so we all wave lol

wave at Eddie Stobart lorry's too and the wife collects lorry names Sad i know hahahah

Last edited:
is why we all need T6 forum stickers on show............ so we all wave lol

wave at Eddie Stobart lorry's too and the wife collects lorry names too Sad i know hahahah

Are the T6 Forum stickers still available, asked @Fish but nothing back?

What sort of wave? :unsure:Are you sure it was the positive welcoming sort and not the err the other sort of wave.? You really ought not to be provoking people just to get a reaction, you know that does not count as a wave!:cautious:

He used his middle finger in an upward motion to signal he understood my appreciation of his van! So there!

In one of my recent waving efforts the driver of the T6 coming towards me just shook his head! He could possibly have just been disagreeing with his partner in the passenger seat, but the timing was spot on.

In one of my recent waving efforts the driver of the T6 coming towards me just shook his head! He could possibly have just been disagreeing with his partner in the passenger seat, but the timing was spot on.
might of been a work Van lol he did't want to play

Back