A little wave makes you feel good.

I have hardly stopped laughing since the GIMP posts. My ribs are hurting and I look like I have lock jaw or rabies or something.
There is a thread on here that had me laughing for hours during my work day. It’s great to have a laugh with no strings attached and with like minded people who are all looking for the perfect vans, in their opinion that is.

Long may it continue:thumbsup:;)

On my way back from Winsford, Cheshire and got a wave from, wait for it, two T6’s. Shocked I nearly forget to steer.

The question is, was it you? :thumbsup::oops:

One van was two tone white and grey, the other was indium grey.

On my way back from Winsford, Cheshire and got a wave from, wait for it, two T6’s. Shocked I nearly forget to steer.

The question is, was it you? :thumbsup::oops:

One van was two tone white and grey, the other was indium grey.
Oddly I was on my way along A51 towards Winsford and got a wave from a grey T6 and one grey T5 and just missed a wave from another T6 that could have been black or grey.

Very friendly bunch Dub drivers!

Oddly I was on my way along A51 towards Winsford and got a wave from a grey T6 and one grey T5 and just missed a wave from another T6 that could have been black or grey.

Very friendly bunch Dub drivers!
Ah I was on the A54 to Winsford. Not too far away.

No, just my hand.....

I turned at the Tarporley junction, no chance I would have seen you waving from that distance.

Good to know there a T6 Forum member who is local though.:thumbsup:

Have noticed the VW Wave has gone, quite often it’s just give a vacant look and gone!

have seen some great enthusiastic waves and flashes from a few T 4 and 5’s lately but the 6 is pretty poor show,

I saw “i always wave back” on a bug the other day have they stolen our wave?

Here’s to you all :waving::waving:

I got waves yesterday from both T6's I saw on the A19 near Thirsk....one was a lovely red and cream California though they did look shocked at getting waved at !!

Back