5000 !miles and it needs a new DriveShaft!

MrTesco

T6 Pro
Evening all,

Started to get a slight tinny- rattle noise coming from what appears to be the O/S front wheel area. Mainly at slow speeds but more so when going into reverse! So took it back to Dealer and do you think it would make the bloody noise, anyway luckily I managed to catch it on my phone before. Played it to the technician and he thinks Drive Shaft! So got it booked in for couple of weeks away to be done. Just wondering if anyone else has had issues? I saw a few comments about rear ones on the 4 motion but nothing for the fronts?

Sorry to hear that, mine is on 37k and runs perfect, but these things go wrong only has to be slightly out in manufacture to go wrong early. so long as it gets fixed at no cost to you I wouldn't let it detract from your enjoyment of the wagon too much. Mine has had a new side window last week due to a leak, stuff goes wrong no point over thinking it is my view.

Sorry to hear that, mine is on 37k and runs perfect, but these things go wrong only has to be slightly out in manufacture to go wrong early. so long as it gets fixed at no cost to you I wouldn't let it detract from your enjoyment of the wagon too much. Mine has had a new side window last week due to a leak, stuff goes wrong no point over thinking it is my view.

Trying not to let it worry me too much. Just glad it's gone now if that is the actual problem, the technician didn't bother to stick it on the ramp and seem quite happy that's what the problem is. But just wanted to see antone else had a similar problem which turn to be the shaft or something else. Still like you say it should be sorted with no cost

Back