For Sale 2021 T32 SWB 199PS DSG 4Motion Kombi Highline. £65k

Aggers

VIP Member
T6 Guru
Follow this link for more pictures please. Epic Swamper Build
If that doesn't work try the Van Cave epic swamper build

Hello all,

Due to family getting older and wanting to experience things on their own more, holidays with mum and dad are getting far less attractive. Mum’s also not so keen if truth be told. So unfortunately my van is not really serving any purpose for us anymore. I’m reluctant to move it on, it’s a bit too extravagant to be sat on the drive.

As you will see no money has been spared on this van. Im not sure how to price this and would appreciate some advise. Sell it as a whole with all parts included or remove bits and sell the van on its own? and most important what price point do you think is acceptable. There is no VAT to pay on this van.

The van has two owners, one chap who had it for three months and then me. He did 3,000 miles I have done 13,252 so in total its only covered 16,252miles in just under 3 years. First MOT due 8th March 2024. I will get this done. First service on the two year schedule was under taken by Bognor Motors when I had the drivability map installed. Much smoother now.

So on to the important bits. Please stick with me as this could go on a bit and I don’t want to miss anything.

Volkswagen Transporter T32 H-LN TDI 4 Motion 199. Kombi. Automatic.

Colour Beige.

Currently on a private plate (which will be retained) but original plate is a 21.

Standard Highline Kombi with the following bits added at build or VW supplier before collection.
2 Captains seats, with arm rests
Rear seats 2 + 1
Hill Start assist / hill decent control
Trailer hitch, removable and lockable
Exterior mirrors, power-folding/ adjustable, separately heated
Wired & Wireless App-Connect
Forward collision warning incl. autonomous emergency braking, for adaptive cruise control "high"
Battery 520 A (92 Ah
Exterior mirror housings and various add-on parts in body color
AGM battery and standard alternator capacity
Electronic stability control (ESC)
C roof rails
Differential lock
Roof trim in cab as comfort headliner, in load compartment with hardboard
Immobil., anti-theft alarm sys. (backup horn, interior monit. (only driver's cab), tilt sensor), ECE and Thatcham
Alternator 160-250 A
7-speed automatic gearbox for four-wheel drive
Electronically controlled front air conditioning system and second heating system in passenger compartment
Sliding window, front closed in rear in load/passenger compartment, left and right
LED headlamps with lens
With rear view camera system (type 2)
Dynamic headlight range control (self-adjusting while driving
Standard navigation system with media and internet package
Navigation system "Discover Media" incl. Streaming & Internet
Optional infotainment system (MIB3
Trailer Assist w/ Park Distance Contr., Park Assist, sensor-based side protect. and rear view camera system (dyn. lines)
Programmable air parking heater, with radio remote control a. auxiliary heater
LED main headlamps with LED separate daytime running light and LED rear combination lamps
Comfort package
Dark tinted glass in rear seat area (Venus 35/Privacy) heat[1]reflecting glass (green) in front
Service indicator 40 000 km or 2 years ( variable)
Seat heater for front seats separately controlled
Body-colored bumpers
With cross wind assist
Mud flap in front and rear
Power latching for left and right and tail gate doors
Heated insulating glass windshield
Second battery
Parking heater with radio remote control and electric auxiliary heater.

Its also been and had a few bits added by the excellent Chris at The Van Cave listed bellow.

35mm suspension lift kit comprising Bilstein extended travel shocks and Eibach 35mm lift springs, with anti roll barsd
Fuel Zepher 17”Alloy wheels with BF Goodrich T/A KO2 tires 245/65 R17
Matt Black swamper wheel arch covers
Matt black swamper side panel covers
Matt black front and rear VW badges
Thoresby black aluminium side steps
Lazer Lamps LED grill mounted light option ST4 Evolution
Lazer Lamps can integration
Sound deadening and closed cell foam insulation cab roof and doors (rear sides and rear door and roof undertaken by myself to same level)
Full carpet lining from B pillars
6 x led mounted spot lights with 3 position switching
2 x B pillar mounted double USB sockets
2 x switched LED reading lights with tilt /swivel and flexible mounts in black
Vanshades blinds to window and tail gate
Single removable rear kombi seat with integrated seat belt installed in third seating row
240v Electric Hookup Under Bonnet, Victron Bluetooth Smart Charger for Leisure Battery, 4 x 240v Sockets. Charger and Consumer unit to be located beneath drivers seat.
Victron Bluetooth Smart Battery to Battery Charger to upgrade OEM split charging system
Focal Front Speaker and Tweeter Upgrade with Focal Amplifier
Additional 6.5" Rear Speakers and Fader Enablement
Front Drivers and Passenger Sportscraft Swivel Seat Bases
Front and Rear Bumper Skid Plates in Matt Black
Matt Black Front Grill Trims

Added by me but fitted by Chris
Front Runner full roof rack, with wind deflector and with rear rollers and rear ladder (removable)
Upgraded tailgate struts
Fiamma F45s in black
Fiamma F45s Awning kit / camping room in black with 2m projection from Comfort leisure
Tuff Treck Overland Series MK2 Aluminium Roof Tent plus Front Runner Mount Kit
Ply Guys Assynt units. Note please, I have had to modify this to allow for the rear aux heater and for the position of the 3rd row seat locking points. All works perfectly as it should. With the units in the van is a five seater with king size bed when rear seats lowered. Or remove the left hand unit when at the back of the van and put 6th seat in.
40 winks premium tri-folding kombi bed mattress with carry case.
Thatcham Datatool Stealth S5 tracker subscribed until 14/08/2025 which is transferable.
There will be more but this covers enough for now.

IMG_8300.JPG

IMG_8306.JPG

IMG_8308.JPG

IMG_8294.JPG

IMG_8296.JPG

Love this van....one of my all time favourites on here also.

Did I miss a price being specified? (could have, it's getting late!)

It’s now listed for sale with Used Cars Taunton, Somerset | EA Automotive (friends of friends) who are just round the corner from The Van Cave in Somerset. It’s not cheep but was never going to be with the spec and what Chris did to it. The roof box tent, Fiamma awning, ladder and roof rack, can all be removed leaving the outer shell as it came from the factory with no additional external holes. those parts cost about £8k alone so there is room for price adjustment as I still have the final say on what it goes for.

The MOT was undertaken by an ex VW senior tech and he was raving about the quality of Chris work. I know Chris is good but to hear it from somebody unrelated with a lot of experience was excellent. Have a look at it, drive it, work out if you want it, and what you don’t want that’s currently with it (not every body wants a 2 bedroom, one double one king, 5 or 6 seat van with high BHP and 4motion that had the entire VW option list thrown at it except for electric doors as it’s only soft close ¯\_(ツ)_/¯) and either contact me to discuss price options directly or chat with them and they can talk to me.

Back