For Sale 2021 T32 LWB 199PS DSG Kombi Highline. £36,250 + VAT

S1mmo

VIP Member
T6.1 T32 Kombi LWB DSG 199 2.0BiTDI DPFR StopStart EU6 Highline A7 21 plate

Date registered: 31 Mar 2021
1 owner since new
VW Warranty until March 2024
VW Service Plan with 3 Free Services remaining at any VW Dealership (covers the van from new for 8 years/80,000 Miles)
Mileage 28,450 miles

Much loved and cared for van in pristine condition. Conversion work on the interior needs to be seen to appreciate the craftsmanship. (Highly recommend Unique Vans in St Neots!)
Tyres are nearly new Hankooks. Wheels are genuine sportline 18”, no damage but could do with a refurb when you get to the next set of tyres to keep them looking as good as they currently do. 11mm Eibach front spacers and 25mm H&R rear spacers give the van a lovely stance.

I’m very particular about the paintwork so here’s things most sellers wouldn’t tell you about!
- One very very slight ding in sliding door panel, look at the slight warp in the reflection of the featheredge board in photos.
- Rear bumper and plastic panel below the rear offside light cluster has been resprayed. It was scuffed by another car in a car park and the other driver kindly paid for the respray.
- Small stone chip on bonnet.
They are all in the pictures, you’ll struggle to find these in a viewing! <- I wrote that bit for the ebay listing, but I'm sure you folks are just as van proud as I am!

Gutted to see it go. I’d planned to keep it forever.

£41,995 + VAT

Price drop to £36,250 + VAT

Viewings welcome

Extra Features

These are in addition to what this van typically comes with as standard:
  • LED Headlights with LED Daytime Running Lights and LED Tail Lights
  • Active Lane assist with Side assist
  • Tailgate without Window
  • Windows - Front Fixed side window and Closed Side Panel in Rear
  • Electronically Controlled Front Air Conditioning System
  • Second Heating System in Passenger Compartment
  • 2 Seater Bench on Drivers Side and Individual Seat with Easy Entry Feature on the Passenger Side in 2nd Row of Seats
  • Paint - Solid - Pure Grey
  • Upholstery - ‘Bricks’ cloth in Titanium Black

Unique Vans Work:

• Insulated, fit new 6mm ply panels and carpet line the rear walls, door cards and ceiling.
  • Silent coat 2mm damping mat fitted to rear walls, rear doors, ceiling and strip coverage on the floor.
  • 8x LED Downlight 12V 6000K fitted
  • ON/OFF Rocker switches on rear pillars
  • Rear Kenwood speakers 300w
  • Side Storage box with removable lid carpet lined to match the van (this is the bit that boxes in the rear heater)
  • Cobra lowering springs 55MM - Original Standard Spring included
  • Aftermarket Passenger swivel base fitted

Other Upgrades included:

• Genuine Sportline 18inch alloys
  • Eibach Front 11mm spacers in Black
  • H&R Rear 25mm spacers in Black
  • Hankook Icept EVO2 Tyres (only 200 miles use)
  • Genuine VW All-Weather Rubber Front Mats 3Pcs
  • Front and Rear Matte Black Badges
  • Front Radiator Grille 4pcs Full Trims in Matt Black
  • Bumper protector fitted since new
  • Threshold Caps
  • Windscreen seal and additional door seals fitted
  • USB C cable for the Touchscreen Stereo included

T6.1 Highline Standard Features:

• Armrest for both front seats
  • Height adjustment and lumbar support for Driver’s seat
  • Height-adjustment (manual) and lumbar support (manual) for driver and single front passenger seats
  • Composition Colour DAB+ radio with 6.5" touch-screen
  • Front fog lights with cornering function
  • Tyre pressure loss indicator
  • Adaptive Cruise Control (ACC)
  • Forward collision warning. Including autonomous emergency braking
  • Parking sensors, front and rear
  • Comfort Package. Includes an additional 12V socket in the dashboard, one waste bin, additional sound deadening and noise suppression measures, grab handles on A-pillar, folding grab handles on B-pillar and sun visors with mirrors
  • Exterior Package. Includes body-coloured bumpers, exterior door mirror housings and door handles
  • Exterior mirrors, power folding
  • Tailgate without window
  • Electronically controlled air conditioning system
  • Anti-theft alarm system with interior monitoring in cab, back-up horn and tow-away protection
  • Window in front and closed side panel in rear, in passenger/load compartment on driver’s side. Removes sliding function. Window in front and closed side panel in rear, in passenger/load compartment on passenger’s side. Removes sliding function
  • Additional 12V socket in dashboard
  • Rubber floor covering in cab
  • Two remote control folding keys

PXL_20231020_142638717.jpgPXL_20231020_142646840.jpgPXL_20231020_142654724.jpgPXL_20231020_142702524.jpgPXL_20231020_142711944.jpgPXL_20231020_142721857.jpgPXL_20231020_142123665.jpgPXL_20231020_141722075.jpgPXL_20231020_141805939.jpgPXL_20231020_141341107.jpgPXL_20231020_141413369.jpgPXL_20231020_141301228.jpgPXL_20231020_141252359.jpg

PXL_20231020_141102921.jpg

Last edited:
I can vouch for Daryl @ Unique Vans in St Neots…. absolute quality work and craftsmanship.

GLWS @S1mmo

Price drop to £40,500 + VAT
(Hope thread bumps are ok for price drops?)

It's on ebay and AT for more. Had an offer from a dealer, that's lower obvs for their margin, so just seeing if anyone's interested before it goes there at the end of Nov.

Cheers, Ste

Getting impatient! Dropped the price to £39,500 + VAT..

Dropped on the other sites too, but still cheaper on here because I know the van will get appreciated!
Any questions just ask.

Cheers, Ste

Final price drop, I'll stop spamming this post now I promise! Super limited timeframe since we have a trade buyer interested in all the company's vans, so it'll likely be gone in the next week or so now. We're based in Haynes, Bedfordshire if you want to come view it.

£37,995 + VAT

Thanks, Ste

What colour headlining and walls is this Harrison trim??

Not sure what the exact carpet and colours are called I'm afraid.. it might be one of Daryl's trade secrets. Might be worth giving him a call.

It is super high quality, I don't think it's 4 ways stretch, feels way more durable and 'OE' feeling than the self fitted kits I've seen in other vans.

Cheers, Ste

Not sure what the exact carpet and colours are called I'm afraid.. it might be one of Daryl's trade secrets. Might be worth giving him a call.

It is super high quality, I don't think it's 4 ways stretch, feels way more durable and 'OE' feeling than the self fitted kits I've seen in other vans.

Cheers, Ste
Thought as much, looks much classier than 4 way stretch almost a bit alcantara looking…

Back