2016 T6 Discover Mib2 Retrofit Issues

Does anyone know who can do the eprom modification and a rough price involved, i’ve Got a bloke to reprogram cp after mods complete.

Have you managed to get it back to the original vehicle ??

No still trying to arrange that, if I get no joy and I could find someone who could modify and the price wasn’t too bad I’d try and source another unit, looking at salvage cars as I don’t trust eBay units to be legitimate honest units

Same problem here, any news for this problem?

Is possible to connect external BT to this HU? I just need handsfee calling option.

Thank you!

There is a chap from Poland called Pawel, I’d rather not give his number straight over a forum . But when I had my 2011 caddy, I purchased a locked out unit and sent it to him, he activated all the extras (CarPlay, Android auto, maps, Bluetooth, voice control) and removed the CP

his handle on most forums is pab567

Does anyone know who can do the eprom modification and a rough price involved, i’ve Got a bloke to reprogram cp after mods complete.

just for reference, this time around I bought a software hacked unit from Lithuania, all activations, no CP (well VCDS shows CP issues) but no lockout or unit or Dash in the van!

cost me 650 from eBay, it even came with the GPS module! all I had to do was purchase a CarPlay compatible usb cable and module.

Honestly, would recommend this method over the first as it’s so hassle free!

EDIT : Changed User handle for Pawel

Last edited:
Back