20” VW alloy wheel option

Last edited:
I have a caravelle. We got it second hand and it came with non standard 20’s. Looks the same size as the official ones- but anyone got any suggestions for the pressures?

I have a caravelle. We got it second hand and it came with non standard 20’s. Looks the same size as the official ones- but anyone got any suggestions for the pressures?
I was running 36psi when I had 20’s in

They won't be T32 rated as the tyres won't be tyre rated. To get T32 rated ones you need to go larger wheels which is why they won't approve them as it will probably too high a difference to the normal rolling diameter.

I’ve been trawling through all the wheel comments and am I right in assuming that supermetel Trident 20” fitted with 265/40/20 load index 103 will be ok for my T32, which does tow and lug heavy car parts/engines about in the back? Also best place to order from?
Thanks

I’ve been trawling through all the wheel comments and am I right in assuming that supermetel Trident 20” fitted with 265/40/20 load index 103 will be ok for my T32, which does tow and lug heavy car parts/engines about in the back? Also best place to order from?
Thanks
Yes, you are correct on all fronts!

Best place to get them from is @BognorMotors

Back