Found 180/204 Highline Kombi

Status
Not open for further replies.

gavinda12

T6 Pro
Hi, Having had to sell my previous van in April i am now starting the hunt for another....
Looking for an early T6 180/204 Highline - ideally LWB and DSG with twin sliders. Tailgate ideally. Would consider a SWB though.
Would consider a LWB 5.1 Sportline panel van - i have access to some rear seats so would convert to kombi!
I'm not VAT registered- private buyer
Higher miles no problem as will help the budget!
A long shot but thought it was worth posting

Happy to wait for the right van if seller is waiting for, or sourcing another van

Hi,
I did previously post for a LWB a while ago.
SWB is fine
I know the markets crazy at the moment but thought it was worth posting again just incase.
Must be a Kombi -preferably Black/decent spec

Hi,
I did previously post for a LWB a while ago.
SWB is fine
I know the markets crazy at the moment but thought it was worth posting again just incase.
Must be a Kombi -preferably Black/decent spec

I believe @CRS Performance have one for sale, not a Kombi but if you still have access to the seats might be worth enquiring, picture attached.
7074DC51-8433-4D2C-90E9-8D898851DD75.jpeg

i have a 2017 SWB 204 DSG sportline for sale, pearlescent Black, every VW extra, twin elec side doors, in addition Bilstein coilovers, interior fully carpet lined, sound deadened and JL audio - Hertz system installed by forum member Absolute 5, would this be of interest to you ?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back