Wanted T6 Kombi Highline £25k<

allybooth86

VIP Member
Looking for a T6 Kombi Highline, tailgate, 150 engine, DSG or manual, ideally sub 100K miles with good/full service history, doesn't need to be fancy or flashy as ill end up putting my own mark on it anyway. Absolute max budget of £24/25k but anything less obviously better. Willing to travel for the right van. If anyone was interested I have a 2021 Golf R line 150 diesel up for sale that id be willing to swap or use as part of a deal. Thanks.

@allybooth86 mines for sale. It’s a 102bhp which can easily and safely be remapped to more than you wanted and barn doors but again these can be changed to a tailgate. Check out my ad and I’ll answer any questions you have

@allybooth86 mines for sale. It’s a 102bhp which can easily and safely be remapped to more than you wanted and barn doors but again these can be changed to a tailgate. Check out my ad and I’ll answer any questions you have
Thanks but I want 6 speed or DSG and don't want to be faffing with changing barn doors to tailgate.

Looking for a T6 Kombi Highline,
tailgate,
150 engine,
DSG or manual,
ideally sub 100K miles with good/full service history,
doesn't need to be fancy or flashy as ill end up putting my own mark on it anyway.
Absolute max budget of £24/25k but anything less obviously better.

2016 VW Transporter T6 T32 SWB Twin-Door Kombi Highline 4Motion.

Factory Kombi build
Blackberry metallic
140bhp euro5 6 speed manual
Twin slider
Tailgate
2 owners
105k miles with history
Just had major service including
Cambelt/water pump
Haldex service
Highline spec plus heated screen and difflock
19" VW supplied Ronal R55 alloys just been refurbished in dark anthracite
4 x Brand new tyres alloys and tyres all load rated for a T32 255x45x19
Sound deadened, insulated, carpet lined (anthracite) in rear , just done
Vw factory Tow bar
£25,500 no VAT

Looking for a T6 Kombi Highline..

2017 T32 204PS 4Motion Highline Kombi Conversion.
Excellent Van upgraded to suit my family as a day van. Fully sound deadened, insulated and carpeted inside. LED lights in rear cabin with seperate switch. Blackout curtains. Swivel seats for both passenger and driver seat and reversing camera. Purchased from VW dealership under their VW approved used scheme in March 2021 and fully serviced and maintained since. Good overall condition, any damage indicated in photos. 69,994 miles. £27,500 no VAT.

Back