18” Sportline - Best Place To Buy From?

Hello, are T6 Sportline alloys available in Matt black? My local brach is struggling to find them.
Cheers

Hi there mate try vwmotorparts.com these guys have always been very helpful in the past. They have some wheels on there website too. And have an eBay shop aswell. good luck. I also think you can order wheels from them too.

I don’t believe that the Tamar wheels are “genuine” as the T5.1 black sportline wheels were only sold by VW in 18”.

The T6 version of the rim I don’t think ever had the option of all black, the edges were silver.

Cheers DaveyB, seems that way, i want 18"s 20's just don't suit my lifestyle anymore!!!
I've got a Indium Grey 4motion so i might try Anthracite wheels, if it look's shit i'll powder coat, just don't fancy gloss black.

Cheers DaveyB, seems that way, i want 18"s 20's just don't suit my lifestyle anymore!!!
I've got a Indium Grey 4motion so i might try Anthracite wheels, if it look's shit i'll powder coat, just don't fancy gloss black.
The genuine OEM vw T5.1 sportlines are a Matt Black rather than gloss. I reckon these are a good colour as they don’t look odd with the shade of the black rubber tyre. Personally this is why I am not keen on gloss black rims, as the level of tyre shine never seems to look right against gloss black rims.
1D56EC19-2CC7-4E36-A72A-3875237BE974.jpeg

Bought some grey ones now, thanks guy's, apparently no matt black available from dealer. Grey on Grey it is!

Morning all,

can anyone recommend where to get genuine sportline alloys now the shop has closed at a sensible price.

wish I’d pressed the button sooner!

many thanks

James

Morning James,

Someone asked the same question recently:

Tamar wheels are worth a look

I bought the gunmetal ones from LK Performance in Cleckheaton a few years back - Definitely worth a call as they were the cheapest by a long way at the time (£112.50 each). They were significantly cheaper over the phone than what it said on the website.

Welcome to the forum

@Ads_Essex they are T5.1 referred to in that thread. I do believe Tamar also have the T6 ones in stock though.

(I know as I'm contemplating a set of T5 or T5.1 sportlines on mine).

@Ads_Essex they are T5.1 referred to in that thread. I do believe Tamar also have the T6 ones in stock though.

(I know as I'm contemplating a set of T5 or T5.1 Sportlines on mine)
Yeah Tamar should - I remember them advertising both old and new versions when I was searching for some to buy.

Morning all,

can anyone recommend where to get genuine sportline alloys now the shop has closed at a sensible price.

wish I’d pressed the button sooner!

many thanks

James
TPS ....could to cheaper than the stealers (if you want newer versions):thumbsup:

1605342435874.pngHi I’m after a set of genuine T6 sportline wheels for my 6.1 that’s due in the new year. Does anyone have any advice where I might get a deal on some? There’s a few on the net at around £860 but they’re all miles away and being a Yorkshireman hoping to avoid carriage......

Hiya Smalesy , I got my 18 inch Sportline wheels from VW Van centre at CLECKHEATON . I paid just over £800.00 in February this year , picked them up from the parts department. They were doing deals if you needed tyres as well .
Hope this helps , Rob .

Back