18” Sportline - Best Place To Buy From?

Hi all,

Are we allowed to advertise a set of wheels for sale on this site? I am going to sell on ebay but thought someone on the T6 forum may be interested first?

Regards.

Arnie.

To sell anything on the forum you need to be a VIP member it's well worth the £12 .99 a year and gives you access to other downloads and information:thumbsup:

As @Peatey said, VIP membership.

I've sold loads of things on here, and everything has sold for the money I wanted, but more importantly, zero hassle.

Hi all,

Are we allowed to advertise a set of wheels for sale on this site? I am going to sell on ebay but thought someone on the T6 forum may be interested first?

Regards.

Arnie.
Ok Guys,

I will change to a full member. Thanks.

Hi all,

Regards.

Arnie.

You’re better off on Gumtree mate, deep pockets and short arms on this forum :whistle:

Theres a 10mb limit on the file size so you may need to reduce it slightly

hi,i have the silver sportline wheels,non-kerbed or marked,(would possibly sell)if you wouldnt mind that colour,i would like the gunmetal colour

hi,i have the silver sportline wheels,non-kerbed or marked,(would possibly sell)if you wouldnt mind that colour,i would like the gunmetal colour
How much are you looking for the wheels. And where abouts are you.

Just click on someones user ID to find out more info about them.

Manchester to Bridgend a bit of a trek!

hi,not sure what they are fetching,they be off my 68 plate highline,18"sportlines,silver.I've seen the gunmetal colour and have fancied that colour.due to wheels in use
will be a situation to arrange

Back