18” Sportline - Best Place To Buy From?

Wilko9042

Hi Guys/Girls

Anyone know where best to sell or know of anyone that might want a basically brand new set of 18" silver sport line alloys but not tyres that I've changed off my van for a different set when i bought it new?

Looking to clear space in the garage, and after months I've decided i should do something about it before the good lady kills me :)

Looking ideally for £600 which is cheap; new they are just shy of £900, but open to realistic offers. I've attached an image.

let us know you're thoughts

cheers

VW-T6-SPORTLINE-ALLOY-WHEELS.jpg

The best place to start here is in the For Sale section.

If they were satin black with polished tips I'd send you money straight away, unfortunately it's not my lucky day....

But you've got me thinking

They look mint to be fair if the missus hadn't smashed two of my current ones id switch them back but its a ball ache in doing so and then having to repair the two others etc, etc...i just need shot of them....they went on ebay for £710 but the bloke never showed to collect so if you want them buddy let me know as ill be putting home back up on all sites as the grief i get at home isn't worth keeping them lol

anyone know what code it should say on the inside of a genuine sportline alloy?
Thanks

I can't help, but for clarification which design of sportline alloy are you referring to?
The most recent design?

New member looking for single 18" Sportline Matt Black Alloy Wheel. Also need Dunlop SP01 Tyre 255 45 R18 103Y following 80mph blow-out.

Reactions: .50
T5 style or new T6 sportline wheel ?
T6 ones are not a problem but the T5 ones are getting into short supply they were all discontinued a while back now

Thanks for your response. Shows how new I am to VWs. I hadn't appreciated there is a difference. The wheels came factory fitted to my 2016 T32 T6. Does that mean they are definitely T6 wheels or is there something I need to check?

Either will fit
T5 style are curved spokes like this
T5 black.JPG
T6 ones like this
T6 black.jpg

I will ask VW tomorrow if they have any left as they were all discontinued last year, if not you will need to have a look around the net/ebay to find someone that still has some

Thanks Pauly but I'll give VW a miss. I can get a whole set of wheels for £500 and I am sure they won't come close to something that reasonable. I'd be better buying those and selling the ones I don't need. As you suggest I'll keep scouring for second hand.

Hi,

I'm looking for a set of 18inch Sportline alloys for my T28.

Could anyone recommend a supplier? Found a few on eBay but worried they are not load tested and world rather buy from a trusted seller.

Thanks!

Back