18” Sportline - Best Place To Buy From?

Hi Mate,

I will be selling my T6 Gloss black Sportline alloys once I have finalised my tyre and wheel combinations, I am expecting to be placing them on ebay in the next fortnight. The wheels are unmarked, centre caps need re painting or replacing with new if you have not got the time to paint. They come with the original Continental tyres 2mm and 5mm tread left. My van is a 2017 T6 204ps 4motion, I bought it as an ex demo from VW so the wheels are the correct load bearing and size. £400. Collection in Newcastle Upon Tyne.

Hi Mate,

I will be selling my T6 Gloss black Sportline alloys once I have finalised my tyre and wheel combinations, I am expecting to be placing them on ebay in the next fortnight. The wheels are unmarked, centre caps need re painting or replacing with new if you have not got the time to paint. They come with the original Continental tyres 2mm and 5mm tread left. My van is a 2017 T6 204ps 4motion, I bought it as an ex demo from VW so the wheels are the correct load bearing and size. £400. Collection in Newcastle Upon Tyne.

You might be better off paying the small amount to be a VIP member on here, and stick them in the Sales page.
I bet you get a quick sale, and no hassle, plus £400 is a reasonable price for a set of unmarked genuine Sportline wheels.
(they need a pair of tyres anyway, so might be a suitable winter set for someone)

Hi,

I'm looking for a set of 18inch Sportline alloys for my T28.

Could anyone recommend a supplier? Found a few on eBay but worried they are not load tested and world rather buy from a trusted seller.

Thanks!
Demon Tweeks Wrexham sorted me out

Picking the van up tomorrow after having a few mods done so will take some for you , I've also had it lowered with van slam coilovers :devil:

Hi Mate,

Did you sell these?

hi guys
What’s the best price you’s have had for a set of genuine 18” sportlines with tyres.
I’ve been quoted £1130 with falken tyres from the main dealer. Thanks in advance

Check the classified section there some in there I think
And welcome to the forum :)

Hi mate
Mine are coming off today. All in great condition no curbing
All work good tyres about 7mm on rear about 5mm on front
I'm based in Norwich not sure where you are

Sold via the forum.

Southampton :think smile bounce:
Sorry I have a thing that everything has to be done three times (yes I’m totally bonkers)

Back