Work van Wednesday

It says 2.3 m but it sags in the middle so I wasn't chancing it!

Really just there to prevent lorries maneuvering, I think there were a few pranged cars before it went in.

Are they Michelin CrossClimate tyres you are running there @Johnod17? Looking good either way! :thumbsup:
They are the michelin agilis crossclimate these are a great tyres both grip and handling in cold and hot weather
I would highly recommend them.
With the 4motion on the van I have never got stuck

Cheers....Great explanation :thumbsup: ( normally the only stink and noise i get is from the passenger seat :inlove: )
Explanation doesn’t really help me - smell and noise usually emanates from driver’s seat. (Though it is significantly more noticeable when emanating from passenger seat!!!)

WVW

Penultimate bits of a strip out after a data centre move. Some old kit.....

wvw1.jpg

Made in 2004, end of life and support for over a decade now! They've had their monies worth out of that! It's not like it wasn't supporting something quite important like leased lines to remote sites!

wvw3.jpg

The biggest multiway block/extension lead I have ever seen!
wvw2.jpg
I may keep this. Funnily enough, not in the Olson catalogue these days.......

DC move was after a fire;

Not surprised if the place was wired up using things like the above*

* - It wasn't, I just said that for effect. Word is the neutral line on the output of a three phase UPS went open, the load was badly balanced over the phases, and quite a bit of the kit got in excess of 400V across it and went pop or started to smoke!

ETA, I take that back, you can buy them, and ones ever greater!!! :grin bounce: :grin bounce:

1619110084297.png

• Haha
Reactions: CAB
I've been working on a Government site recently and have had to lock phones, smart watches, cameras, etc away. So no WVW pics.
Expensive day today with 4 new tyres, a full tank of diesel and adblue.

ER . . . Um . . . . . Just another Day In London.

well i was here again . .

1620466143241.png

Then i went here:

1620466181634.png

and see this . .

1620466228364.png

and this . .

1620466248199.png

and this . .

1620466268430.png

and this . .

1620466286073.png