Work van Wednesday

It feels like I've been let in on a massive secret. I want to buy one now to play with during lockdown just for sh1ts & giggles. :D

It feels like I've been let in on a massive secret. I want to buy one now to play with during lockdown just for sh1ts & giggles. :D

One of the data guys was having a good look the other day.

He said he wanted one to put a eco wind turbine on it...... very green

+1 for renewables

WVW at the hoarder house......

Bought a house lived in by a hoarder and her son as a new renter....:eek:

This is the lounge after a first pass of clearing....
20200519_102758_resized.jpg

20200519_114617_resized.jpg

20200519_145634_resized.jpg20200519_145637_resized.jpg20200519_170147_resized.jpg

It's taken 5 of us with two removal vans, my van and trailer two days so far to clear. So far a total of 5.02 tonnes dumped at a cost of £1319, including two fridges, mattresses and washing machine....

The van annoyingly suffered some collateral damage, when some wood slid forwards....

20200520_201401_resized.jpg

WVW at the hoarder house......

Bought a house lived in by a hoarder and her son as a new renter....:eek:

This is the lounge after a first pass of clearing....
View attachment 70660

View attachment 70661

View attachment 70662View attachment 70663View attachment 70664

It's taken 5 of us with two removal vans, my van and trailer two days so far to clear. So far a total of 5.02 tonnes dumped at a cost of £1319, including two fridges, mattresses and washing machine....

The van annoyingly suffered some collateral damage, when some wood slid forwards....

View attachment 70665
That's grim

I used 18mm poplar ply and laminated It with Formica. The drawer base has a balancing Formica laminate on the under side and checker plate rubber on topside. The platform is firmed up with 2”x1” ali box section. This might have been a bit of over design, though I had a good 250kg if plywood in there the other day and it didn’t seem to flex at all

I used 18mm poplar ply and laminated It with Formica. The drawer base has a balancing Formica laminate on the under side and checker plate rubber on topside. The platform is firmed up with 2”x1” ali box section. This might have been a bit of over design, though I had a good 250kg if plywood in there the other day and it didn’t seem to flex at all
Guessing your a joiner too ?

I've been looking at the design of the Ovano ones theirs seem to take the weight without using Ali support so you might be right. I want to be able to fill it with systainers and slide sheets and cupboards on top. Hoping to just about fit an 8x4 on top in my swb. I know 2400 plasterboard fitted in my old T5 but ply, MDF being imperial was too long. The barn doors wouldn't shut, but going tailgate this time.

Back