Will these 16” fit my T32?

Is this for the ex-AA van?

Not all T32s are built on a 17” chassis. Some, like mine, are built on 16” and have the intermediate calipers that work with 16s - have you got your build sheet because that states 16 or 17” chassis. if you’ve got 16s on already, I can’t see why these wouldn’t fit. Width is less than mine, profile is less than mine and mine don’t rub. Load rating on the tyres is right for a T32, although not sure what happens with speed ratings for AT. What’s the load rating for the wheel itself? It needs to be something like 850kg / 875kg for a T32.

Someone more knowledgable will be along shortly, I’m sure.

Is this for the ex-AA van?

Not all T32s are built on a 17” chassis. Some, like mine, are built on 16” and have the intermediate calipers that work with 16s - have you got your build sheet because that states 16 or 17” chassis. if you’ve got 16s on already, I can’t see why these wouldn’t fit. Width is less than mine, profile is less than mine and mine don’t rub. Load rating on the tyres is right for a T32, although not sure what happens with speed ratings for AT. What’s the load rating for the wheel itself? It needs to be something like 850kg / 875kg for a T32.

Someone more knowledgable will be along shortly, I’m sure.
Thanks for your input Chris.

Correct, for the ex AA build. 16s are on already so im sure there wont be an issue. I didnt know that about the calipers though, thank you :)

I dont have the build sheet unfortunately. It took me 4 weeks just to try and find out if the cambelt had been changed, I've got no chance with a build sheet ha ha

Definitely a major plus point of membership. I refer to it regularly.

I do know the visual difference between the calipers but that won’t help you unless you can get a front steelie off.

although not sure what happens with speed ratings for AT.
Not an issue with a vehicle that has less than 8 passenger seats according to the UK MOT Manual.

However tyres designed Not For Highway Use should have the following in order to get an UK MOT Pass.
That said best check with your insurer.

IMG_3021.jpeg

Reactions: CJW
If 16 inch steels fit then 16 inch alloys will be fine
I have returned your build sheet via pm confirming 16 inch chassis :thumbsup:

Back