Genuine VW T32 16” steel wheels?

drew.woodcock

I bought some genuine VW 16” wheels and tyres (brand new with delivery miles only) for my 2016 T32 LWB T6 as a cheaper alternative to four new tyres and to give me the opportunity to get my aftermarket alloys refurbished.

The wheels came off a new van, not sure what.

They don’t fit. The front brake callipers foul the wheels.

Anyone know what steels will fit? Amarok or Crafter wheels? The eBay seller has agreed to refund them or exchange them but I need to know what I’m asking for.

Thanks!

I bought some genuine VW 16” wheels and tyres (brand new with delivery miles only) for my 2016 T32 LWB T6 as a cheaper alternative to four new tyres and to give me the opportunity to get my aftermarket alloys refurbished.

Anyone know what steels will fit? Amarok or Crafter wheels? The eBay seller has agreed to refund them or exchange them but I need to know what I’m asking for.

Thanks!
Anything 17” and above will fit, so the 17” GP steel wheels or the 18” Amarok steel wheels.

Some vans have the larger 340mm discs on the front and will only take a 17” and above.
You may find some used Devonports at a reasonable price and these are easy to resell if you don’t plan on keeping them.

Thanks!
There’s a “special” 17” steel wheel designed for the t32. Strangely, I happen to have a set for sale in the for sale section.

Back