Found T32 17” Steels Set

MRA15

I currently have 17” Devonports on my T32 and the they are the only thing I dislike about it. I mistakingly acquired some 16” steels as shown in the image and they would not fit due to size of callipers.

I would like some genuine VW black steels similar to the image but 17”. Is this possible and will fit my T32. Plan is to put some all terrains on them

0D694A98-F7F4-45CE-9392-598B795C54C7.jpeg

Last edited:
There's a restricted choice of wheel options for T32s that have sufficient weight rating, even sticking with steel wheels, but particularly if the bigger brakes are fitted which require 17" wheels to clear them.

Big long thread at T32 Wheel Options.

These steels are popular with some looking at Swamper style

Last edited:
17” steel wheel is the standard spare for a T32 T6 with 340mm front discs.
Become a VIP Member and put a Wanted ad on the Forum, you can also sell your 16”.

Looking to ditch my T32 2017 disliked Davenport alloys for an all terrain setup.

Recently got some 16” black steel set as seen in the image but naively due to larger callipers I found I need the same steels but 17” genuine, same as the spare on the T32.

Ideally looking for 17” steels like the spare on t32 black set but as long as the set is in mint or very good condition and the correct ones I can get them repainted professionally.

Cheers all

1571C5A6-ADBA-4A87-A5AC-343E8704CB7A.jpeg

Last edited:
There is an ebay seller euro-t93 selling new take off 17” steel rims (no tyres) for £180 for 4 plus £10 postage.

I have a set you can have for free. From our shuttle (T32). 2 ok tyres, 2 near the limit.
Not mint, but no dings and will clean up.
Near J24 M1, come and take them off the drive.
Replaced with these:
DBB13587-F2CB-49B8-AFD7-5A167983CC27.jpeg

Thank you for the offer. Someone a lot closer has offered a set. Very much appreciated though pal

If only you were closer I’d have jumped at these (as MRA15 is sorted obviously). Don’t suppose you travel towards the Forest of Dean at all?

You’re welcome MRA15, close is good.
Sorry Olley, found another home already, a bit nearer me in Chesterfield.
I probably shouldn’t mention that I have good friends in Stroud.

Back