Width Of T6 With Mirrors Folded In?

I have about 2cm each side with the mirrors folded! I have stuck camping mat to the walls at the entrance so the mirrors touch that first. Plus mine is a lwb so I have camping mat in the back wall as van only just fits lengthways.
So your garage door, by my calculations is about 2133mm wide. That's 20mm wider than the new one I've been quoted for.... Giving me only 10mm wiggle room per side. I may have to have a rethink!!

I've only got about 10mm either side too, very tight. Have corrugated perspex strips where the mirrors would touch but I've still gone through 2 sets of mirror caps :rolleyes:
Annoyingly it's a wider than standard double inside but the original owner put in two seperate Hormann sectionals and I've never been able to justify the expense of ditching them and fitting a double. Have to make sure you're going in dead straight.

When mmi posted the dimensions I got all excited and went outside to measure the gap down the side of the house and at the narrowest point at the soil stack there's a good 150mm of space.
Allowing for a further 150mm that means I can open the door 300mm to squeeze out of the van... yep that'll happen despite being petite and it gets worse as the electric door on the garage is a modest 1750mm high so I can get part of the van in. :thumbsup:

Back