Who,s got what ? Euro 5 or euro 6 owner

@SofaKing , agreed.. Looked at the Renault small battery powered tandem seater.. Then got told you never own the batteries.. Wtf is the point of that, as its like owning a t6 without the engine!

We had a problem with some particularly nasty mafia looking Eastern Europeans in a static caravan site in Largs, Scotland. They were there for the first two nights of our stay, in the van next to us. The noise was unbearable. First night phoned up site security and complained at midnight. They did shut up after security had been round. Second night called up and complained at 01:00, security went round, then afterwards they just got noisier. It finally went silent around 04:00. Our kids were competing all week, so lack of sleep did not go down too well. Needless to say the following morning when we drove to the sailing club at 07:30, one was rather liberated using ones horn right outside their van.
You should of thrown a loaf of bread on top of the caravan got the seagulls to dive bomb the roof early hours of the morning works every time with noisy neighbours

Very nice looks like a few hours of detailing have gone into that :thumbsup: my dad carnt sit still he even polishes his autotrail 6berth camper and its a big thing and his 2 other cars
My BM has been under a cover for 3 weeks. Not using it until I REALLY need to as it'll just get cr4pped all over.
Weirdly the car hasn't has a drop of bird cack on it in three weeks - the cover is clean. Yet the van got completely MULLERED by it an hour after I cleaned it. Surely the little sky rats are vindictive?!

My BM has been under a cover for 3 weeks. Not using it until I REALLY need to as it'll just get cr4pped all over.
Weirdly the car hasn't has a drop of bird cack on it in three weeks - the cover is clean. Yet the van got completely MULLERED by it an hour after I cleaned it. Surely the little sky rats are vindictive?!
They deliberately target the most shiny thing that they can see.

Bloody flying rats I was down st Ives Penzance 1994 on holiday we came down in a 1985 c plate mettalic grey xr3i a minter very low miles I had to wash it every day as they use to crap on it there was a few chosen words that week, they do like clean cars to crap on :mad:

Bloody flying rats I was down st Ives Penzance 1994 on holiday we came down in a 1985 c plate mettalic grey xr3i a minter very low miles I had to wash it every day as they use to crap on it there was a few chosen words that week, they do like clean cars to crap on :mad:
I had the same issue in Weymouth when visiting the girlfriend, before she became the wife. Washed the Scort RS Turbo, came out 20 minutes later and there was not a single panel that they had missed! All of her family's cars - not a spec on them.:mad:

I had the same issue in Weymouth when visiting the girlfriend, before she became the wife. Washed the Scort RS Turbo, came out 20 minutes later and there was not a single panel that they had missed! All of her family's cars - not a spec on them.:mad:
Problem is you carnt leave it on there it's awful stuff

Back