Who,s got what ? Euro 5 or euro 6 owner

andythom188

Electrician
T6 Legend
IMG_1727.JPG Thought be nice idea to know how many euro 5 and euro 6 owners we have on here and to add a pic of there beauty and get to know all the new members that have joined

I own a swb blackberry euro 5 180 dsg 4motion kombi

@T6 Dave's Dad you can add one of your vehicles don't want you feeling left out m8 :thumbsup:
@andythom188 thanks for the offer but not sure that a 5-seat, 5-door, 1.5DCI Renault Kangoo would sit well on the Forum despite it having start-stop technology. I enjoy a vicarious pleasure in watching all of you enjoying your vans, and that includes @T6 Dave who is being visited by his Mum at the moment, :) for him and :( for me and our 4 cats.

@andythom188 thanks for the offer but not sure that a 5-seat, 5-door, 1.5DCI Renault Kangoo would sit well on the Forum despite it having start-stop technology. I enjoy a vicarious pleasure in watching all of you enjoying your vans, and that includes @T6 Dave who is being visited by his Mum at the moment, :) for him and :( for me and our 4 cats.
Well your more than welcome to join in on any of our posts your like part of the furniture now :thumbsup: thought you would like the peace and quiet you can be in charge of the remote for the tv till she comes back:rofl:

Well your more than welcome to join in on any of our posts your like part of the furniture now :thumbsup: thought you would like the peace and quiet you can be in charge of the remote for the tv till she comes back:rofl:
I know the piece of furniture - the battered saggy old sofa that everyone drops their crap on :D:whistle:. Yep, plenty of peace and quiet but as for the TV remote I am under strict instructions as to just what has to be recorded for SWMBO :rofl:.

@Polzeylad try any filling station that has a shop, especially on the Routes Nationals (RN165 etc) or toll Motorways (A65 etc). I have not noticed any in supermarkets but you should find it at garages. Hope this helps :):thumbsup:.

Last edited:
@Polzeylad try any filling station that has a shop, especially on the Routes Nationals (RN165 etc) or toll Motorways (A65 etc). I have not noticed any in supermarkets but you should find it at garages. Hope this helps :):thumbsup:.
I did buy 1.5 litres at a slightly painful €10.99 but it made no difference at all.
Will get some more but lesson learned; buy in bulk and top up at home.

Back