Who,s got what ? Euro 5 or euro 6 owner

Nice choice what colour m8
Weeellllll after a lot of mind changing I went for silver....hubby loved the blackberry and I like the Mojave too, wanted a light colour to try to keep it cooler it's my main car and I have vans all caged out to move the dogs around (do agility) so thought silver might stay cooler...love all the colours,..it's the hardest part!

Weeellllll after a lot of mind changing I went for silver....hubby loved the blackberry and I like the Mojave too, wanted a light colour to try to keep it cooler it's my main car and I have vans all caged out to move the dogs around (do agility) so thought silver might stay cooler...love all the colours,..it's the hardest part!
Very nice, I was set on indium grey 1st choice or black till seen the blackberry I had to have it but it does get hot with being a dark coloured van, as you say they are all nice it's like a child in a sweet shop

U

Utterly gorgeous; mid to high 20s, cloudless.

Spent two nights at a great campsite but just had two big Brummie families turn on and pitch two massive tents almost on us so think we'll move on tomorrow...!
Good to hear m8 shame about the brummie families I bet they ain't quiet either

I'm gritting my teeth but early signs aren't great.
But the good thing is, we can easily move on.
Really enjoying having bikes!
I feel for you m8 go all that way to hear that accent not 1 but multiple, on ya bike lad and enjoy the scenery

Oh noooooooo:eek::eek::eek::eek:, I only come on this forum so I don't have to talk to the Mrs about bloody dog agility....:rofl:
Our biggest van extra cost was, stainless steel dog cages, so should outlast the van, the dogs, and the Mrs:)IMG_2963.JPG

I managed to find a stock 140 euro 5 manual Kombi highline as I wasn't going to be a test driver for Vw on the new engines . I had all that with the ford custom and just wanted a van that worked. I have the same problem with the car as its over three years old now but just not sure about these new diesels so will be hanging on to it.

Back