Which Is The Best Dash Cam ???

As your a VIP member check out the downloads section where you will find fusebox listings each one has has a pic of the fusebox so you can see where/how it orientates in the vehicle

I have a Nextbase 402 but I'll put that in the wife's Mini. I bought a Thinkware F770 with front and rear camera after reading the thread on this site :). Having never spent so much money on a vehicle, thought it a worthwhile investment due to the price of the Bus.

You won't be disappointed, one recommendation though is too get a spare 64gb card, and a spare clean phone with a pay as you go sim to run the app, and download for viewing at the scene by an officer of any footage, this then means if it is seized, it is evidence in its own right, you still have your own phone.. The app works well on iPhones that I know of.. It also gives you a camera at the scene as well as a video recorder......

Last edited:
You can also pop the current card and install a clean one whenever needs if you need to keep the data as is on the in use one, without risk of loosing your info... For the price of the cards nowadays it a defo good idea, just keep them in the ashtray in on of the plastic cases for them..

Sounds like a really good investment. Does this help with your insurance premiums?
I wouldn't tell the insurance company you have one. Should you have an accident then you can choose to use the footage or not, whichever puts you in the best position.

Back