Which? Best Seat Skins

I went with Leather Inn Ltd off eBay as I didn't want to risk the mixed reviews from Inka.

Very pleased with these. Decent price, good fit and quality is very good. They were also easier to install than I'd anticipated.

If I'm hyper critical, then they're not a snug as I thought they'd be, but any tighter and I'd struggle to get them on. Had lots of compliments too.

20220802_191021.jpg

Does anyone know if a set of front skins will fit the rear 2+1 seats ?
They look the same just missing armrest on the single

I went with Leather Inn Ltd off eBay as I didn't want to risk the mixed reviews from Inka.

Very pleased with these. Decent price, good fit and quality is very good. They were also easier to install than I'd anticipated.

If I'm hyper critical, then they're not a snug as I thought they'd be, but any tighter and I'd struggle to get them on. Had lots of compliments too.

View attachment 169445
@DeeGee68 I wasn't sure who your question was aimed at, but the the seat skins I've installed do come with rear pockets.

My sincere apologies for not mentioning you 'Mule' and yes I love the look of your seat covers and was hoping they would come with pockets ! :)

I've just bought some front seat covers from Transporter HQ. My question though, do you need to remove the front seat to fit them or can you fit the covers without unbolting the seats? The video shows the seats removed, but if I don't have to remove the seat then I'd prefer not to?

I've just bought some front seat covers from Transporter HQ. My question though, do you need to remove the front seat to fit them or can you fit the covers without unbolting the seats? The video shows the seats removed, but if I don't have to remove the seat then I'd prefer not to?
When I fitted my seatskinz I took seats out, but when I spoke to seatskinz he said its easy to fit with seats in as you can pull on them .
Must admit with the seat out it was rocking all over

It’s far less effort to take the seats out to fit the THQ covers - and a much neater finish as well

Jim, they’re still as good when we put them on, it’s not our daily drive anymore though, but looking good.
I’ll take a couple of pics when I get home tonight.
I’d recommend them.
Good luck
Steve
Going to wait for the pictures before buying- no pressure :thumbsup:

Seatskinz purchase review.

I said I would post some pics of the Seatskinz (Individual Auto Design) covers I just had fitted but also wanted to give an overview off he whole experience which was fantastic.

Firstly these aren’t just any seat covers, they are made according to your colour and material combinations with over one million configurations apparently.

They will send you small samples of the materials to view before you order and although they have an online configuration tool, it’s much better to see the materials in the flesh, if you talk to them they also offer options over and above the configurator, for example I had Alcantara inserts in the inside of the bolsters to add grip.

Once you have decided on the final design, it’s made to order so takes about 6 weeks to get done, I also paid for them to fit them which I highly reccomend as watching two experienced guys fit them I realised that there was no way I could get there same finish and it would take a good full weekend I reckon on your own.

I couldn’t find any other seat airbag tested and compliant seat covers as well which was critical for me.

Having seen my buddy’s last year (the reason I went with seatskinz) it takes a month or so for them to properly bed in so they will look better and better as time goes on.

The service was great and I am really happy with them, they aren’t the cheapest but you can see why - the quality and fit is phenomenal.

My strong advice is, absolutely have a chat with them to really dial down on what you want, get samples of the materials and get them to fit them. View attachment 139564View attachment 139565View attachment 139566
these look stunning, I'm currently looking at updating the interior on my T6

They look great. Looks like they are associated with Seat Surgeons which seem to be popular on here.

Hi all does anyone know we’re I can get a 1+1 set of inka seat covers the black and red sportline covers to replace the ones I have in my van or should I just go to Vw for them rather than waste money on finding inka ones ?

IMG_1274.jpeg

Seatskinz purchase review.

I said I would post some pics of the Seatskinz (Individual Auto Design) covers I just had fitted but also wanted to give an overview off he whole experience which was fantastic.

Firstly these aren’t just any seat covers, they are made according to your colour and material combinations with over one million configurations apparently.

They will send you small samples of the materials to view before you order and although they have an online configuration tool, it’s much better to see the materials in the flesh, if you talk to them they also offer options over and above the configurator, for example I had Alcantara inserts in the inside of the bolsters to add grip.

Once you have decided on the final design, it’s made to order so takes about 6 weeks to get done, I also paid for them to fit them which I highly reccomend as watching two experienced guys fit them I realised that there was no way I could get there same finish and it would take a good full weekend I reckon on your own.

I couldn’t find any other seat airbag tested and compliant seat covers as well which was critical for me.

Having seen my buddy’s last year (the reason I went with seatskinz) it takes a month or so for them to properly bed in so they will look better and better as time goes on.

The service was great and I am really happy with them, they aren’t the cheapest but you can see why - the quality and fit is phenomenal.

My strong advice is, absolutely have a chat with them to really dial down on what you want, get samples of the materials and get them to fit them.

Chuffed to have received mine today. Totally feels like great quality and their customer service really stands out, although I didn’t order samples but had a lengthy exchange to make sure everything would be perfect and no surprises.

Can’t wait to fit them - fitting as a service was not an option for me and it will still be few weeks before I can take the time for the job.

Stitching looks too light in the photo, bright orange in real life.

IMG_3647.jpeg

Back