Which? Best Seat Skins

Posted this in an older thread, but for what it’s worth - these are good!

T6 Seat Covers - Black - Vee Dub Transporters

Took a while to fit them, ~40 minutes with two people. But wanted them to be nice and snug.

Had lots of compliments and people not realising they’re actually covering and not original seats.

Wipe clean and comfortable. Works well with heated seats. Lots of colour options. Winner!

BF4BA02D-4356-4D30-A48B-90710386977F.jpeg

Can anyone recommend any decent seat covers?.....I need them to be waterproof & hardwearing as they’re going to take a bit of abuse from outdoor sports. I’ll probably get them recovered eventually with leather. But just want something decent to put me on. TIA
I bought these "Black Duck" covers for the front seats. They were expensive but I have been very pleased with them.
VW T6 TRANSPORTER - BLACK DUCK CANVAS SEAT COVERS - VWT161ABC

after some decent seat covers for a 1+2 upfront (folding double) and for the 2+1 kombi seats with folding single if it makes a difference.

wheres the best place to go?

Just bought some from ukcustomcovers look very nice, not fitted yet as don’t pick van up until tomorrow

I've just got the grey diamond pattern ones from vee dubs and rally happy with them.
Very tight fit so take your time fitting them.

Fitted the waterproof ukcustomcovers ones this afternoon, very impressed with the fit and look really smart - kids fitted them for me for their pocket money in about and hour

after some decent seat covers for a 1+2 upfront (folding double) and for the 2+1 kombi seats with folding single if it makes a difference.

wheres the best place to go?

I highly recommend VW genuine covers..

any links to what i need on ebay, seems a minefield on there. they are for my t5.1 but i have fitted t6 simora seats, the rear single is also folding so has the webbing strap thet needs a hole in the cover

Has anyone tried these seat covers? I’m not expecting perfection, but I’d like them not to look a complete mess.

Thanks

55FE2DA1-1412-4ABE-92FC-E3AAEF7759D3.png

Yeah, for the price they look decent. You just never know if they’re going to fit decent or not.

Back