Which? Best Seat Skins

I have a 2019 T6, and tried some Inka skins on it - for the rear bench seat but they did not fit - it was far too tight, and likely to rip and the head rest holes did not line up. has anyone found any covers which fit and are well priced?
Personally I didn't want covers to go on top of the OEM ones, I wanted new OEM skins in GTi fabric. If I want to "mud proof" the seats I'd use seat covers (the plain loose fit type that are easily fitted and removed).

If you're interested in new VW replacements with your choice of centre fabric, I can give you the details.

Cool, I’ll check it out. I’ve got the ezeeparts ones (formerly gte). They look lovely in the bag :)

Loved looking through everyone’s pics, I’ve also been looking at the individual auto design covers and my buddy just had them and they look superb, However. . . . I really miss the bolstering you get from a sports car seat, on the base and on the flanks, does anyone know if you can get covers that come with extra bolstering to make it feel more like a Recaro or even S-Line seat without having to rebuild the whole seat?

Seatskinz purchase review.

I said I would post some pics of the Seatskinz (Individual Auto Design) covers I just had fitted but also wanted to give an overview off he whole experience which was fantastic.

Firstly these aren’t just any seat covers, they are made according to your colour and material combinations with over one million configurations apparently.

They will send you small samples of the materials to view before you order and although they have an online configuration tool, it’s much better to see the materials in the flesh, if you talk to them they also offer options over and above the configurator, for example I had Alcantara inserts in the inside of the bolsters to add grip.

Once you have decided on the final design, it’s made to order so takes about 6 weeks to get done, I also paid for them to fit them which I highly reccomend as watching two experienced guys fit them I realised that there was no way I could get there same finish and it would take a good full weekend I reckon on your own.

I couldn’t find any other seat airbag tested and compliant seat covers as well which was critical for me.

Having seen my buddy’s last year (the reason I went with seatskinz) it takes a month or so for them to properly bed in so they will look better and better as time goes on.

The service was great and I am really happy with them, they aren’t the cheapest but you can see why - the quality and fit is phenomenal.

My strong advice is, absolutely have a chat with them to really dial down on what you want, get samples of the materials and get them to fit them. 96647AC7-9A71-46C8-AD06-8C36958EEF13.jpeg7D2651BB-C7BC-4A78-8222-06253A43833E.jpeg2F0B4241-F131-4047-9DD3-2E7E07C62178.jpeg

Last edited:
I got mine from seatskinz uk, been on 4 years and still look great, people think they are leather seats

Anyone bought any covers off this guy?
I'm interested in these...
Nice to here from anyone who hans fietted them.
Yeah I’ve got them. Can’t fault them. If you take your time fitting them and watch the YouTube videos first they are pretty straight forward to fit. Everyone thinks I’ve got proper upholstered seats. Would defo recommend

Gone for transporter hq seat covers for the fronts and found a close enough match for the rear triple from inka. Maybe £165 for the fronts and £225 for the rear. Bloody hard work fitting the rear triple and left with sore hands for days but well worth the money and no one’s ever noticed they are covers till I have told them. Now to work out a decent kick board and carpet situation

4FDA06A5-F074-4E6E-90DF-5B2B7BBCE312.jpeg

493737FA-CAAF-4417-B686-4ABB221F63C2.jpeg

I'm usually against plastic seat covers but they look very good indeed.

I’ve been trying to get some fairly plain black leather look ones for the fronts but hard to find. Would’ve gone Inka but can’t trust them. Even the wife is getting frustrated and says to just get the Recaro CS seats and be done with it.

Back