Which? Best Seat Skins

When I enquired last year they wasn’t doing the rear bed cover
Don’t know if it’s changed

Look good though

Andy
Well I see that Banwy can supply the RIB seat in GTi tartan fabric. Just wonder how close they would match each other.

Thinking about ordering this, but they ask if I have the bigger headrest size or not, which I have no idea! Van is 2018 reg.
Also has anyone ordered from them and can give a wear opinion? I have two very wet and muddy dogs that have got through the official VW seat covers in about 18 months, and given the price, I worry how well it will stand up

Volkswagen Transporter T6 Tailored Van Seat Skin Covers

Can someone give me a steer for some seat skins for my newly acquired T6? I have a dog so any suggestions appreciated.

It’s a Kombi with split 2/1 rear seat and two single fronts.

I went for the Transporter HQ seat-skins. The fit is pretty good but I think the overall quality is lacking... the stitching/pattern isn’t straight and one of the zips ripped out when I was doing it up (due to it being such a good tight fit). Generally pretty happy though, and they’ve got storage pockets on the back! :thumbsup:
52A1634B-DCE2-44F0-963A-890C29192516.jpeg

Hi all,

Been reading and searching and decided to post the question

Is there a view on this forum which company provides the best seat covers ? I have looked at Inka and GTE and Transporter HQ and verdubtransporter Reviews and videos - all look ok but wanted to check if any have a better fit to the others

I have 2/1 front and back T6

thanks

Action Vans - excellent thick Cordura type fabric, really tight fit and the backs have storage pockets.

Hi Mate,
Did you end up buying these as looking at them myself?
Cheers
Yes i did and very happy with them. The match is good to the RIB.

Though I am toying with putting in Recaro Cross Sportster seats in the front now. :whistle:

We went for the Transporter HQ seat skins, they are tight to fit, but that results in a great looking cover. Didn't rip any zips, but was close to ripping the fabric on the head rests although they got easier as we went on. Feels like decent value for money.

za90ome.jpg

Hi,

I have a 2019 T6, and tried some Inka skins on it - for the rear bench seat but they did not fit - it was far too tight, and likely to rip and the head rest holes did not line up. has anyone found any covers which fit and are well priced?

thanks

Back