Which? Best Seat Skins

Can anyone recommend any decent seat covers?.....I need them to be waterproof & hardwearing as they’re going to take a bit of abuse from outdoor sports. I’ll probably get them recovered eventually with leather. But just want something decent to put me on. TIA

How about just good quality easy clean covers that fit nice.. not bothered about waterproof or I'd stand outside in the rain.

Hi Rad, I like the look of these. Are they a simple fit? Cheers.
I have the same black with orange stitching, very hard wearing. I go paddle boarding and kayaking and wanted something I could just get in the van and not wreck the seats while still wearing my wet suit, took about 20 minutes to fit.

Last edited:
I have the same orange with black stitching, very hard wearing. I go paddle boarding and kayaking and wanted something I could just get in the van and not wreck the seats while still wearing my wet suit, took about 20 minutes to fit.

Probably try those myself as that’s what I’m wanting them for. After an open water swim, Manky MTB Ride or Sweaty Fell Run.

Thanks Peeps

Just ordered my second set of Van Accessories (as link above). Sold the first set with the T5 after 6 years hard use.

Some of you may be interested in these seat covers we fitted recently. Not cheap but they are such great quality...
After seeing the blog the other day I was going to get some in black for my beach. The cost I see includes the back so not that bad considering I was looking at a pair for the front at around £350

Some of you may be interested in these seat covers we fitted recently. Not cheap but they are such great quality...

@CaliforniaCamping in your video you.said you couldn't fasten the two plastic strips at the bottom .
I managed to do one ,but couldn't do the other ,shane a fitter from seatskinz showed me what to do .if you cut about 5cm off each side of the u-shaped one ,be careful not to cut the stitching ,only cut the plastic . I think its the one at the back .it makes it easier to join the 2 together

@CaliforniaCamping in your video you.said you couldn't fasten the two plastic strips at the bottom .
I managed to do one ,but couldn't do the other ,shane a fitter from seatskinz showed me what to do .if you cut about 5cm off each side of the u-shaped one ,be careful not to cut the stitching ,only cut the plastic . I think its the one at the back .it makes it easier to join the 2 together

Thanks, once Lizzy has grown her nails back I'll send her back out there to sort it out! :thumbsup:

Thanks for the link guys, just received front seat covers today and very pleased, look very good quality and pleasing to the eye

Back