Where Have You Been In Your Van Today?

So, how was the food/ did the Cadac behave itself.........
If only i’d had the opportunity to eat it whilst it was hot! Seconds after posting that picture as the food was ready for eating, I got mobilised to an incident. Darn it! The wife and kids told me that the food was lovely:mad:.

So, how was the food/ did the Cadac behave itself, I hear you ask. If only i’d had the opportunity to eat it whilst it was hot! Seconds after posting that picture as the food was ready for eating, I got mobilised to an incident. Darn it! The wife and kids told me that the food was lovely:mad:.

Bless, I will be your forum buddy. ;)

Oh wait, I don't recall you jumping to my defence earlier when the others were badgering me to buy an air-ride set up.

What were your words again? "Who, what. Sorry didn’t see anything"

Just as well my memory isn't like an Elephant, so all will be forgiven.

Been to porthmadog north Wales to sort out a campsite for 4 months work on a water treatment site, 18 weeks booked at Tyddyn llwyn camp site half mile from town centre looks a nice site and got a bar and smokehouse grill onsite :thumbsup:

Last edited:
We did a night on hayling beach, it’s free to stay overnight for us “campervans” but £15 for motorhomes lol, nice a quiet. Defo be using this a lot now as it so close to home.
Has toilets etc but there like normal public opening times.
Fees for parking are between 9am and 6pm and it’s cost £6 for the 9 hours, free the rest of the time.
There is full phone coverage with 4G so Netflix’s on the tv is fine and I managed 54 digital channels on the aerial.
You can have BBQ’s etc.
There is a huge coast line to walk, a funfair and arcades close By, a view pubs and shops.
There is also the inn on the beach, but you would have to book this in advance.
The best bit is waking up 100yarda from the sea.
Any questions give me a shout.

A8F9B3F6-F548-4B64-95A9-A4FB0B2B8CA8.jpeg

May I ask, Why a saucepan lid paddle board. I've used a normal but whats the difference and benefit in any ?
So sorry @Mfwic just read my post and realised that unless, like me, you were born & bred in South London. You would not know that One's saucepan lid's are in fact rhyming slang for Kids!

So no fancy paddle board, just my children who I took paddle boarding. :D:rofl::D:rofl::D:rofl:

Back