Where Have You Been In Your Van Today?

View attachment 22396
Went to Doncaster today.
Last time I went I got a car park ding. Not taking any chances today.;)
Whereabouts were you? I work there and although I was off today I nipped into town in the van to get some bits from Halfords. Rather nice T6 in the carpark there, reg spelt something like "JACCO" (can't remember exactly), anyone here?

Whereabouts were you? I work there and although I was off today I nipped into town in the van to get some bits from Halfords. Rather nice T6 in the carpark there, reg spelt something like "JACCO" (can't remember exactly), anyone here?
Direct lines call center at The MERE in their car park. We are installing a new evacuation gate (exit).
Hence the barriers, worst parkers I've ever seen but most of the staff are teenagers and dare I say it, Women. (Awaits backlash from female members). :eek:

@Tourershine What is the best thing to get dead flies off the paintwork ?

I don't know about the best thing because if something dissolved the mess of fly splatter, i'd be concerned on how strong that product was, so for me, I just make sure the fronts soaking wet for a few mins, then squeeze out my hot soapy water off my mitt, and after a couple of mins a good blast with the Karcher works for me.
As with everything, if you want to treat your paint right, then it's elbow grease rather than harsh chemicals in my opinion.

For now, they will have to stay there, because i've only just got home from 2 days working in Scotland, and I need a beer :whistle:

I don't know about the best thing because if something dissolved the mess of fly splatter, i'd be concerned on how strong that product was, so for me, I just make sure the fronts soaking wet for a few mins, then squeeze out my hot soapy water off my mitt, and after a couple of mins a good blast with the Karcher works for me.
As with everything, if you want to treat your paint right, then it's elbow grease rather than harsh chemicals in my opinion.

For now, they will have to stay there, because i've only just got home from 2 days working in Scotland, and I need a beer :whistle:
Oh how you’ve changed @Tourershine. Twas only last week you were saying how your van has to be cleaned at the end of every day. Those standards have slipped. Glad I don’t have a caravan that needs cleaning. ;)
Tut tut, shameful. :rofl:

One of my favourite places - love it there - wish you could (legally!) camp over there!! My sister lives a few miles north of there towards Berwick at Cheswick Sands (right turning off the A1 just before the Island View Hotel) - must try and get back up to visit soon :)

My folks live up this way....... as said in previous posts.... this coastline is fabulous!:thumbsup:

Tynemouth all the way to North Berwick .....wow!
If you don't fancy the coastline but prefer the hills ..then head to Simonside (lower range) or up to the
Cheviots (higher).
If you don't fancy the coast or the hills then head to Keilder Water (like Rutland but more forest!) ...fab night sky if you're into gazing at the
sky at night after a few beers!!
:tongue bounce:

Oh how you’ve changed @Tourershine. Twas only last week you were saying how your van has to be cleaned at the end of every day. Those standards have slipped. Glad I don’t have a caravan that needs cleaning. ;)
Tut tut, shameful. :rofl:

I knew the second I clicked 'post reply' someone would jump on my back, but did I think it would be you? ? :rolleyes:

Well you clearly know what you are on about when it comes to rubbing your beloved daily, so why would I not pay attention? Oh yeah and I have a memory like an elephant, I remember the most pointless info, namely full dialogue from Red Dwarf.

You and my wife would get on so well.
She does that thing where she says a nice thing, swiftly followed by a not so nice thing. :(

Back