Where Have You Been In Your Van Today?

I bet I can peddle it faster than you can paddle :)

Of course,that is why you will never see them up against kayaks in the Olympics.Totally different craft,each great in their own way :thumbsup:

I would love to see one in 10ft surf though:rofl:

Of course,that is why you will never see them up against kayaks in the Olympics.Totally different craft,each great in their own way :thumbsup:

I would love to see one in 10ft surf though:rofl:
Robson Green tried that on one of his shows off of Hawaii - one of the only times I've seen one turned over. That said people do use them in rough conditions - a couple took their two young kids on two of them from Copenhagen to Istanbul so pretty capable vessels.

For info; I'm Admin/Mod for the UK Hobie Islands Group - I'm hoping to have 7 or 8 boats at Bala for a meet at the same time we are there with T6 Forum.

Last edited:
Which site did you use (we used the Camping and Caravan Club site there for a few nights last year and might go back this year on the Motorhome and Caravan Club site)?
It was actually East Runton (I’m easily confused) a place called Woodside. I did stay at a site in West Runton called Laburnum last year. Woodside is really nice, large pitches and very open. Laburnum was great too but I preferred the other site.

It was actually East Runton (I’m easily confused) a place called Woodside. I did stay at a site in West Runton called Laburnum last year. Woodside is really nice, large pitches and very open. Laburnum was great too but I preferred the other site.
Lol. Is Laburnham the one with sea views and access down to the beach?

Back