Where Have You Been In Your Van Today?

I think it was his auto correct, he clearly meant London

which reminds me of this...

In 2019 the UK government undertook a national survey to establish which city the population thought was the nation’s second city.
When the results were collated it was revealed that the people of London said Birmingham, the people of Birmingham said Birmingham, the people of Manchester said Manchester,
and the people of Liverpool said London
:whistle:

incase anyone's not heard it before.

which reminds me of this...

In 2019 the UK government undertook a national survey to establish which city the population thought was the nation’s second city.
When the results were collated it was revealed that the people of London said Birmingham, the people of Birmingham said Birmingham, the people of Manchester said Manchester,
and the people of Liverpool said London
:whistle:

incase anyone's not heard it before.
On a serious note, one of the problems, economically speaking, for the UK is that we don't have an appropriately-sized second city.

For most developed nations, there's a reasonably regimented relationship between the financial sizes of their cities as you progress down through size order. Using that metric, Birmingham fulfils the position of a 3rd city, but we have a gaping hole where the 2nd city should be.

We are waaaay too London-centric and it badly hampers our economy.

On a serious note, one of the problems, economically speaking, for the UK is that we don't have an appropriately-sized second city.

For most developed nations, there's a reasonably regimented relationship between the financial sizes of their cities as you progress down through size order. Using that metric, Birmingham fulfils the position of a 3rd city, but we have a gaping hole where the 2nd city should be.

We are waaaay too London-centric and it badly hampers our economy.

yeah, i couldn't agree more...

btw, how'd you get to be simultaneously a T6 Legend and a T6 Guru?

View attachment 179492
(pic provided in case it gets resolved and then peeps think I've gone mad!)

i've absolutely no idea?!
-though i've just received a notification that i'm also now a 'post whore' so swings and roundabouts...
:laugh:

Screenshot 2022-11-17 at 15.37.33.png

• Haha
Reactions: Bav
Back