Where Have You Been In Your Van Today?

We went to a birthday party there last week and there were a few red noses, it didn't spoil the night. COYB!

• Haha
Reactions: Bav
As an update on wifey denting the roof, the bus is booked for a new pop top and roof repair for 7th Feb. Roof dent is quoted as 6-700 sobs. CMC will be doing poptop. I wanted a genuine Reimo. CMC has a bodyshop opposite them, so they will coordinate its repair and pop top for me.

• Wow
Reactions: CAB
As an update on wifey denting the roof, the bus is booked for a new pop top and roof repair for 7th Feb. Roof dent is quoted as 6-700 sobs. CMC will be doing poptop. I wanted a genuine Reimo. CMC has a bodyshop opposite them, so they will coordinate its repair and pop top for me.
To maintain the equilibrium within of your relationship, have you considered p*ssing in her favourite shoes?

Not very exciting at all, but to storage unit to empty. Van worked wonders.

Sorry, no idea why images have appeared upside down.
tempImageURyhpY.pngtempImageURyhpY.pngtempImageRZY4Fd.png

tempImagetUWpEu.png

Reactions: CAB
I've just been and popped out to my work to open it up for some builders, whilst there i noted the colour coded covers under each front light where the light washer would be fitted have popped open. I don't have washy lights. Could this be the frost?

I've just been and popped out to my work to open it up for some builders, whilst there i noted the colour coded covers under each front light where the light washer would be fitted have popped open. I don't have washy lights. Could this be the frost?
It would suggest you do have washy lights. They only pop out once every 10 or so operations of the windscreen wipers.
It’s not something that there is a button to operate them, so you may not think you have them, but do!!

Back