Where Have You Been In Your Van Today?

Thanks very much, it sure hurt like hell when they started scrubbing all of the brick dust/debris out of it!
Oh, just caught up with this thread, sounds nasty.. hope your sorted out okay now? Reminds me when I ran the angle grinder through my knee cap...

Early morning start, got the week off and will be without the bus for a few days as I head off in minute for a trip southwards to drop the bus off at @Absolut5 for some insulatiion, carpeting, few small electrical jobs and possibly a sneaky little audio upgrade.

Bloody hell m8 dont go doing things like that it hurts.
At least i will be able to notice who dayey b is when i come down to oxford for rails fitted.
6 '5 male scare on face and eye patch .
Take it easy chap its only a house

Brilliant!

I wouldn't bother retrimming those!
I'm going to try book my rails in tomorrow for first available date to be fitted with colin from oxford then see how they look in the van, you might be right but would then need to buy x2 front captains and a multifunction caravelle table

Just happened to look on gumtree Monday night around 11pm and he had just listed them , so txt him about 6.30 in the morning when I got to site bit of haggling got me £150 off and took the lot off his hands he was happy and I was grinning all the way down the a38 :D

I was going to pay that for a new triple from colin in oxford.
so I've had the x2 swivel singles for free :D
The Mrs won't be able to moan now that it's only a 5 seater van it can be 7 seater if needed:thumbsup:

She wont be moaning once end goal is reached.. she be proud as punch, mate..

Sorry, Was this by the hanbury turn pub?
I did notice someone in a t6 but it was not till the last minute, i think i waved out of the side window :sleep::thumbsup:! Lol

That was me mate, i spotted a nice lowered T6 with a red grill strip and i guessed it was you . Nice early start :)

That was me mate, i spotted a nice lowered T6 with a red grill strip and i guessed it was you . Nice early start :)

Best time in the day mate, earlier the better!!
I was on my way over to Hanbury Wharf to collect (dare I say..) a pane of glass :whistle:

Back