Where Have You Been In Your Van Today?

Just back from Brockhampton Estate.. really stunning place in this lovely weather..
I did see a 2 tone GenSix driving away.. didnt get to see who it was or any plates to identify it.

Did you get dragged around the shops after andythom188? I live about 3 miles from there, only been the monkey forest once but am often dragged through the shops:(

Did you get dragged around the shops after andythom188? I live about 3 miles from there, only been the monkey forest once but am often dragged through the shops:(
The Mrs doesn't know the area so no shops today :D it was same route home threw market Drayton, Whitchurch ,ellesmere,
Am I wrong thought you were moving down Devon ,Cornwall ? I hadn't been to monkey forest before so nice to do something differnt.
My Mrs won't come shopping with me she says I'm worse than a women when cloth shopping she isn't wrong :rofl:

Yes I was supposed to be moving to cornwall but the potential buyer of my house is a complete f***wit who thinks she's some kind of property magnet and the world revolves around her, so I basically told her to whistle Dixie, she re appeared last week with a last ditch knock down offer so I've told her she's got till this Wednesday to exchange or go live in a cave and I will cancel my move, so Wednesday is Dday in our world at mo:eek:

Yes I was supposed to be moving to cornwall but the potential buyer of my house is a complete f***wit who thinks she's some kind of property magnet and the world revolves around her, so I basically told her to whistle Dixie, she re appeared last week with a last ditch knock down offer so I've told her she's got till this Wednesday to exchange or go live in a cave and I will cancel my move, so Wednesday is Dday in our world at mo:eek:
I bloody hate people like that who think they have you over a barrel and can knock thousands off the price, hold your guns m8 she will back down , fingers crossed for you pal

image.jpg Thanks Andy, went to Tatton park in the T6 yesterday, took the mums, had a great day out, thought I would stay at home today and relax with a rattler just for you polzeylad and Thogg

My wife & I went to Cotswold Wildlife Park, had a great day appart from nearly running two kids over in the carpark. Idot grand Parents and dumb arsed Parent (Dad) were not looking after them. Toddler ran out in front of me lucky I was going slow and noticed the kid so stopped. hardly moved off when the other kid got pulled along buy the Mutt so anchors on agan. All I got out of them was thank you no sorry about that. I really hate parents that don't watch their kids and ignorant garand parents. After that the brat with the dog was dragged past us as we went off to the park we just went the other way and had a brilliant time.

Cotswold Wildlife Park is great. However having two young kids it never ceases to amaze me just how quickly they can move regardless of how close you watch them. But equally agree that there are some crap parents as well.

Back