Where Have You Been In Your Van Today?

Had these guys carry out my sound system upgrade a couple of months ago ....... Nothing but praise for their quality of work.
Was a long drive for me but the trip back was much more pleasant

Preston … took the van for a run …spot the muffin
C8DEECAC-A288-4995-84E2-5B8A3D3C29D3.jpeg

No it’s not electric :laugh::laugh::laugh:

017A263A-BEC6-473F-8D03-613456FA9E38.jpeg

Last edited:
Reactions: CAB
Lovely pictures. We are on the West Coast of Scotland and spent all day in the van as it’s hammered with rain all day.

Last edited:
Ah Cheddar, mandatory Cheddar cheese sandwiches growing up in the ‘60’s. So many decades before I tasted cheese I wanted to eat.

Ah Cheddar, mandatory Cheddar cheese sandwiches growing up in the ‘60’s. So many decades before I tasted cheese I wanted to eat.
It was the plastic Red Leicester sandwiches in the 70s that put me off for a few years

Shiny van :). What make are the chairs please

Thanks, I gave her a 3 stage machine polish myself about 3 months ago and she still buffs up brilliantly with very little effort, the chairs are Trespass, not the cheapest but very sturdy and super comfortable

IMG_0712.JPGIMG_0706.JPG

Down to Kent and back yesterday to pick up some garden furniture from the in-laws. 470 mile round trip, clear motorways, cruise set at 65mph and it still only did 36mpg. I could have eeked a smidge more without cc on, but then run the risk of loosing concentration and the speed creeping up, but how people claim to get 50mpg I'll never know.

Back