Where Have You Been In Your Van Today?

Little trip to Builth Wells (Fforest Fields) and checking up on our caravan. Guzzled a bit of fuel going around the twisty bits from Leominster

IMG_1810.JPG I've had a nightmare day got on the train at 6.57 this morning gobowen to Shrewsbury change train to Shrewsbury to Birmingham new st station then Birmingham to Leicester this is were it goes all petong jumps on train at platform 3 at Leicester check the train it's going London st Pancras that's correct , train leaves station at 9.56 not spose to go till 10 didn't think anything of it till we fly past my station , bloody direct train to London ( I'm a tit o_O tell ticket man I've dropped a boo boo that's putting it polite he writes me a ticket 15 miniutes in London and I'm heading back 54 miniutes later and back to market harbourough at 12.09 to pick van up.
Nice drive back in the van till a dog is running loose on the m6 but he is safe with police now.
I bloody hate trains so my train turned up 4 miniutes later which cost me 2 hours delay
But Hilo is fitted very pleased carnt tell it's been done and no wind noise at high speed ( had to try it:D

Lanhydrock house - a relative is the head gardener so we get to drive into their parking area while the commoners (!) have to park miles away and walk in.
Wafted past them all in the Cali feeling well posh. Had never looked around the actual house (I've run several races around it!); very impressive.

?image=%2Fdmsimgs%2FLanydrock%20Gatehouse%20%5Bc%5D%20NTPL%20Jerry%20Harpur.jpg

Last edited:
View attachment 5623 I've had a nightmare day got on the train at 6.57 this morning gobowen to Shrewsbury change train to Shrewsbury to Birmingham new st station then Birmingham to Leicester this is were it goes all petong jumps on train at platform 3 at Leicester check the train it's going London st Pancras that's correct , train leaves station at 9.56 not spose to go till 10 didn't think anything of it till we fly past my station , bloody direct train to London ( I'm a tit o_O tell ticket man I've dropped a boo boo that's putting it polite he writes me a ticket 15 miniutes in London and I'm heading back 54 miniutes later and back to market harbourough at 12.09 to pick van up.
Nice drive back in the van till a dog is running loose on the m6 but he is safe with police now.
I bloody hate trains so my train turned up 4 miniutes later which cost me 2 hours delay
But Hilo is fitted very pleased carnt tell it's been done and no wind noise at high speed ( had to try it:D
OMG what a day you've had. Still, at least it's been worth it.

Back