Where Have You Been In Your Van Today?

Nowhere but polished it after noticing a few light swirl marks on the paintwork; also did all the glass inside and out; my arm now aches.

Need to wash and dress the tyres at some stage but not today...

Unfortunately also showed up the egr fault code but leaving alone for now as management light hasn't come on

Unfortunately also showed up the egr fault code but leaving alone for now as management light hasn't come on
Uh oh...

Forgot to say, while polishing the van and washing the front of the Subaru, I managed to whack my head on the bike rack FOUR times!! Idiot.

Oh and what's Carista?!

Uh oh...

Forgot to say, while polishing the van and washing the front of the Subaru, I managed to whack my head on the bike rack FOUR times!! Idiot.

Oh and what's Carista?!

Other than causing bodily harm, how are you finding the bike rack @Polzeylad??? Any fitting tips...... thinking of getting mine on this morning if for no other reason than to get rid of the box that's taking up a car size place in my garage!!!

Other than causing bodily harm, how are you finding the bike rack @Polzeylad??? Any fitting tips...... thinking of getting mine on this morning if for no other reason than to get rid of the box that's taking up a car size place in my garage!!!
Really good; I have a pair of Thule bike carriers on the roof of the Subaru but the VW rack is so much easier to use and more stable.
Just be really careful putting on the helicopter tape; I did two well and two pretty badly (bubbles and creases) but it's REALLY sticky so you can't try again.
Use the handy torque driver too; took me a while to realise how it worked. Check the lower fixing points a few times after fitting; mine hadn't quite settled first time and so came loose but have been fine since.
The order of bikes is important too and which way around you put them; took us several tries to get it right. Once you've done it a couple of times it's easy.

Definitely try and find someone to help too to avoid dropping the thing!

I was about to bin the giant box but realised it makes a perfect back stop for my son's new super powerful archery set!

Back