Where Have You Been In Your Van Today?

I like photography, and I would never have pegged that as being from an I-phone, just goes to show how good cameras on phones have become.

iPhone, I wish its a Nokia lumina 620 works phone...... lol
I love my canon SLR but left it at home. But I never play with them other than the odd crop. Was always taught if you take a good photo in the first place you don't need to mess with it.

Thanks fella, quite chuffed with what I took....

Went to Castletown in Derbyshire to hike up mam tor with my sons great day out ,
Can y
I jet wash it inside lol it's a bit muddy now
It was an Oryx white t6 kombi

Here are a couple of pics, excuse the quality, they are from my phone rather than my DSLR.

Reimo multi rail.
View attachment 3684

View attachment 3685

Tailgate lights are wired into the interior lights so come on every time the tailgate is opened, which is a really nice touch.
View attachment 3686

Nice little 240V sockets, but horrible power consumer box. Interior LED's work independently to interior lights.
View attachment 3687

10" JL sub in custom Absolut5 (Absolute Audio) under seat pod.
View attachment 3688

And final touches, 240v running from inverter for rear seats, and another 12v outlet for the kid's DVD players. The tidy little switch beside the 12v outlet turns the inverter on.
View attachment 3689

View attachment 3690

So, like I said, some really nice bits, but there are just those other niggles.
Have had a chance to look closely at the lining job done on the van today, as I've not been anywhere.
With some spray glue I have managed to close up all the slit holes that were left open after the screws were put in.
Ripped out the shit boxing that was round the arches, which wasn't even sculpted to the shape of the side panels, so looked utter garbage. Then used the carpet I pulled off them to wrap the horrible white power consumer unit. Took me an hour, and by actually masking the area with an old cereal box, did it without covering the van with glue - so that's an improvement on the abilities of the folk that I paid my hard earned cash to do it for me.
Pleased with how it looks now, as it actually looks finished!

My bus was like santa's sleigh Xmas eve as I picked up the in laws and my folks all loaded with gifts got all four of them in with suitcases and pressies in the back and still room for a reindeer! Comfortable warm journey for everyone. I would use her today to go over my folks as I am itching to drive her but my mom and dad live on a road that's not renowned for being safe as people double park and speed up and down and there would be nowhere to park her that's suitable so she will spend a 3rd day frosted on the drive today. We will be using the workhorse Touran today.

Four adults and three dogs transported to Nostell Priory on Boxing Day for the customary long walk. Only 2 mile trip but hey it wa a ride out!

My bus was like santa's sleigh Xmas eve as I picked up the in laws and my folks all loaded with gifts got all four of them in with suitcases and pressies in the back and still room for a reindeer! Comfortable warm journey for everyone. I would use her today to go over my folks as I am itching to drive her but my mom and dad live on a road that's not renowned for being safe as people double park and speed up and down and there would be nowhere to park her that's suitable so she will spend a 3rd day frosted on the drive today. We will be using the workhorse Touran today.
Surely the reindeer is supposed to be in front of the sleigh, not riding in it!

Back