Where Have You Been In Your Van Today?

Just down the road from yesterday at cogden beach NT. Bit of a walk to the beach but much more peaceful for it.

View attachment 77271View attachment 77273View attachment 77274
Whilst you’re touring the Jurassic coast, have you tried Ringstead Bay? A bit further east, but usually very quiet and dogs welcome. Park at the kiosk about 5 minute stroll to the beach. You’re lucky to see 10, maybe 15 people the beach even in a busy day.

Oh, your dog is the spitting image of my Harry. I had to do a double take of one of your photos!

Whilst you’re touring the Jurassic coast, have you tried Ringstead Bay? A bit further east, but usually very quiet and dogs welcome. Park at the kiosk about 5 minute stroll to the beach. You’re lucky to see 10, maybe 15 people the beach even in a busy day.

Oh, your dog is the spitting image of my Harry. I had to do a double take of one of your photos!
Thanks for the recommendation will but that on the list for next time. Will definitely return to Dorest. Had a fabulous time and its been a great holiday to celebrate my 50th bearing in mind we had an epic USA road trip booked and planned that obviously got cancelled. Dorset has been very enjoyable break.

Back towards Burton Bradstock I always like taking the Seatown turning at Chideock, parking in the field opposite the pub and walking up Golden Cap, packs out a lot more than Ringstead Bay but has a pub to home in on after a proper bit of mountaineering.
Missing Dorset a bit after living in Sherborne for 15 yrs and returning back to my roots here in Mordor!

Back towards Burton Bradstock I always like taking the Seatown turning at Chideock, parking in the field opposite the pub and walking up Golden Cap, packs out a lot more than Ringstead Bay but has a pub to home in on after a proper bit of mountaineering.
Missing Dorset a bit after living in Sherborne for 15 yrs and returning back to my roots here in Mordor!

love Dorset, used to holiday down there as a kid.
been back a few times since, stayed at a site in Osmington Mills (site's called Osmington Coast i think?) a couple of years ago, beautiful views to the sea and about 150yrds to the costal path :thumbsup: AND there's a pub between the site and path, what more could you need!

Back