Where Have You Been In Your Van Today?

Nice meet up @ 2m distance with the brother and sister in law, at Wharfe House Farm, Skipton, overlooking the River Wharfe. First time in 13 weeks, since lockdown began that we have been together. It certainly feels like a little bit of normality is creeping back into our lives!!

0A893B33-06A1-47C4-B54B-4D9F56DB179B.jpeg

C2417779-D8BF-4294-864A-ABAC8CDC15A3.jpeg

Last edited:
Looking good!

View's not bad either !! :slow rofl:

Love the colour-cordinated sparesaver !!! :fast rofl:

Minor service at Leeds today so had a T6.1 as a courtesy van. The adaptive cruise control is nice

831B1517-508B-442D-9224-CDE9BBADCF76.jpeg

Could you pass on the location....so us mere mortals can visit paradise. ( will travel miles for nice scenery and bird watching ) :)
I was heading for The Bog and passed through Ratlinghope. the picture is taken on the road between the two.

There are some stunning views around this area and heading over to Church Stretton.
I had a quiet day so just went out for a drive.

IMG_9035.jpeg

IMG_9050.jpeg
IMG_8964.jpeg

Last edited:
I was heading for The Bog and passed through Ratlinghope. the picture is taken on the road between the two.

There is some stunning views around this area and heading over to Church Stretton.
I had a quite day so just went out for a drive.

View attachment 75916

View attachment 75917
View attachment 75919
That’s great add it to my list of places to visit.....just over 90min drive ....just love my location allows me to travel to some fantastic countryside ( down south was an absolute nightmare getting anywhere) thanks a lot :thumbsup:

Back