Where Have You Been In Your Van Today?

20200607_132812_Olympus.JPG
Spot the T6 !!

Trick question - there is also a White Edition Kombi to the right :laugh:

Today was the last day of our holiday. We were supposed to be going Coast-to-Coast for our first full week in the van, and today would have been spent on the North York Moors.

Instead, we went to Macclesfield Forest. Sat-Nav took us via the A523 Buxton Road which I thought was daft; until we returned via the reservoirs and Langley. My god it was busy :eek:. Still, enjoyed breakfast and lunch in the van, and a good walk up Shutlingsloe, great views all around.

I have noticed though, cars tend to stop for you and let you through when you are in a T6, and will generally give you plenty of room :slow rofl:

I have noticed though, cars tend to stop for you and let you through when you are in a T6, and will generally give you plenty of room
@CAB

Didn’t know they made a T6 black moriah. ( sorry old....it’s a Police van) :rofl:

• Haha
Reactions: CAB
Who's going to be the first brave soul to test it in their 'Van With Side Windows' that's full kitted out as a campervan?

Who's going to be the first brave soul to test it in their 'Van With Side Windows' that's full kitted out as a campervan?
I parked up on Swanage sea front the other week for a few hours and the signage their is much less precise, just said vehicles adapted for cooking or sleeping. Nothing yet in the post but won’t be long I’m sure!

I parked up on Swanage sea front the other week for a few hours and the signage their is much less precise, just said vehicles adapted for cooking or sleeping. Nothing yet in the post but won’t be long I’m sure!
Umm ...you either get stopped because your going to fast ( speed limits) ...Pay over the odds on the M6 toll..Get hit on insurance because your non standard.....Get hit on VAT at the stealers ( non trade) ...but technically not a motor home but get done cause You sleep in it.......Nearly 80% of cars with reclining seats can be slept in ! crazy world o_O

DSC_1129.JPG

Trough of Bowland, for breakfast and lunch

DSC_1144.JPG

Home via the Jubilee Tower, they've reopened the car park at last. Incredible view, Forest of Bowland, Blackpool, the Wyre and the Lune, Morecambe Bay, the western Lake Fells, and Heysham power station with dozens of offshore wind turbines in the distance.

Spent Sunday down by the river in Henley for mates 60th birthday. Was just great to see them (socially distancing of course!).

Just extremely lucky, one of the guys was a local who was collecting the mooring fees from all the boats that tied up, had to go through three locked gates to get there. It was a truly great afternoon, even got one of the lads to bring his launch over and we had a trip up the river whilst cracking a few bottles of beers for the lads and Bollinger for the girls. Different world to be honest! 5CC86096-6A9F-4192-A9FA-6F9D14161FAD.jpeg

Just extremely lucky, one of the guys was a local who was collecting the mooring fees from all the boats that tied up, had to go through three locked gates to get there. It was a truly great afternoon, even got one of the lads to bring his launch over and we had a trip up the river whilst cracking a few bottles of beers for the lads and Bollinger for the girls. Different world to be honest! View attachment 74146
How the other half live!

Back