Where Have You Been In Your Van Today?

View attachment 49800

Carsington Water for 2 nights on club site. £30 a night though :eek: Fortunately had a free night offer through the post so only £15 a night with EHU. Getting a cheapskate with some of the places we've stopped of late :D
Whilst sailing at Carsington Water a few months ago we stopped at a Club campsite just down the road. Was expensive but really nice. Are you at the one with the dog walking field at the bottom, where there is a pen for chickens as well as goats?

I had 3 nights out and didn't pay a penny for it:D.
1 was on a main road due to a cancellation from a mate but other two were great.
Moved up the group Strava leader board for pen-y-pass :p

Whilst sailing at Carsington Water a few months ago we stopped at a Club campsite just down the road. Was expensive but really nice. Are you at the one with the dog walking field at the bottom, where there is a pen for chickens as well as goats?

No we're on the c&mc club. Nice site in the woods.

Today we went to Sword Beach and yesterday to Bayeux, it has been a wonderful week, we have seen loads of very intersting places and eaten wondewar graves site in Bayeauxrful food and wine.

I think the most moving places we went to were the beaches and ending up with the cemetery in Bayeux, very beautiful and thought provoking.

upload_2019-8-30_18-54-49.png

upload_2019-8-30_18-56-47.png

Tomorrow we are off to Dieppe for the ferry home.

I have kept a record of mileage, MPG etc and it quite suprised me, mor on that after our return. So far the Caravelle has been faultless apart from a ston lodging between a rear brake disc and guard. Thank fully it fell out after I stopped, but it made one hell of a squeal......

Today we went to Sword Beach and yesterday to Bayeux, it has been a wonderful week, we have seen loads of very intersting places and eaten wondewar graves site in Bayeauxrful food and wine.

I think the most moving places we went to were the beaches and ending up with the cemetery in Bayeux, very beautiful and thought provoking.

View attachment 49866

View attachment 49867

Tomorrow we are off to Dieppe for the ferry home.

I have kept a record of mileage, MPG etc and it quite suprised me, mor on that after our return. So far the Caravelle has been faultless apart from a ston lodging between a rear brake disc and guard. Thank fully it fell out after I stopped, but it made one hell of a squeal......
Think you may need a proof read before hitting the button :whistle:

Just got back from a few days at Carsington C&MC site. Normally too expensive for us but had a free night voucher. Very nice site in the woods which considering the high winds was very protected.

Back