Where Have You Been In Your Van Today?

We went to Bude today. No pics because the poor old van is filthy. Anyone know of a safe car washing place around the area?

I also saw my first in the flesh THQ headlights, so they will be a click away when we get home.

Did you drive up or down The Burway?
Both ways this time, stopped at the shooting box then walked over to Medlicott and Ratlinghope. Usually go back
Pulverbatch way and then over to Pontesbury for a treat!!

I was at Sennen Cove surfing again,I had a lovely view of the waves from the van and then Germany came along :mad: notice there are empty spaces all over the place.Happy to say my mate obliged with a parking ticket:rofl:

DSCF0012.JPG

The fun had on the water made up for it though

I was at Sennen Cove surfing again,I had a lovely view of the waves from the van and then Germany came along :mad: notice there are empty spaces all over the place.Happy to say my mate obliged with a parking ticket:rofl:

View attachment 49248

Were at Sennen Cove next month. Looking forward to it

View attachment 49248

B*ggers are bloody everywhere, were are in Are, Sweden and surrounded by them at the campsite. Generally aged 60+ and in huge plastic motorhomes that they can't feckin drive. Glad he got a ticket, although probably won't pay it.

Back