Where Have You Been In Your Van Today?

You cant beat a bit of BTCC door handle to door handle racing :thumbsup:

Hope the weather stays good, Knockhill is a cracking track
Cherz buddy ,overcast with a bit of rain at moment but still some great racing , another practice is about start :thumbsup:

Took relatives to the airport.... Cannot believe how much we fitted in the back of our veedub. 7 full size cases and some small bags!!
I know the van is unconverted at present but jeez, I never expected that and it all fitted on the floor, there was no piling of bags. It was amazing.

Compared to how luggage fitted in our bongo, I feel like this conversion is going to be huge once it is finished.
:D

P.S - We went to Stonehaven on Friday for tea. Absolutely love Stoney. Loads of vans wild camping as well. One that (to be perfectly honest) should have planned a different spot as they were quite a large motorhome and created a pinch point in the car park as they couldn't fit.
Makes me really glad we have picked a van that will fit in a parking space.
;)

Took our daughter back to University. Our T6 is the only vehicle we have that can cope with the sheer volume of “stuff” she “needs “ whilst there.

Pete

Visited Mousehole, Cornwall and used a car park on the approach to the village, it had a height barrier of only 6’ 3” which we just made through. Much to my horror the exit barrier showed the same BUT was slightly lower ! Yes we made it but..... it touched
Take care if visiting Mousehole.

Back